Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TS3 + Supple Game
20-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Post: #11
Re: TS3 + Supple Game
I've never even heard of Supple.

I googled it and it looks cool but I highly doubt there will be a merge.
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Post: #12
Re: TS3 + Supple Game
supple is so awesome i found it when i was on youtube searching for a sims 3 video and supple popped up i thought it was sims 3 but no it was not,but im happy i tried it ;D 8) Big Grin Wink Smile

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 03:33 AM
Post: #13
Re: TS3 + Supple Game
I tried it because a friend said it was like Sims. It isn't. And the full game might be better, but the trial was not very good. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 03:45 AM
Post: #14
Re: TS3 + Supple Game
Im downloading supple right now to see wat the talk is all about  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)