Login:
or Register
|
TS3 + Supple Game
|
|
20-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: TS3 + Supple Game
I've never even heard of Supple.
I googled it and it looks cool but I highly doubt there will be a merge. |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: TS3 + Supple Game
supple is so awesome i found it when i was on youtube searching for a sims 3 video and supple popped up i thought it was sims 3 but no it was not,but im happy i tried it ;D 8)
~bcool<br /> ![]() <br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys
|
|||
|
20-03-2008, 03:33 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: TS3 + Supple Game
I tried it because a friend said it was like Sims. It isn't. And the full game might be better, but the trial was not very good.
|
|||
|
20-03-2008, 03:45 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: TS3 + Supple Game
Im downloading supple right now to see wat the talk is all aboutÂ
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]](http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7233/signature1edit4efo7.jpg)