Login:
or Register
|
Summerland
|
|
15-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the actresse's NAME is Lori Loughlin!
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
I love her
, she used to be so funny in Full house. i loved that show, I used to watch the same episodes over and over I think it would be cool if they like made a reunion season like "15 years later" {lol} and Michelle is all grown up and the twins, theyre like our age now (i think) it would be really cool!!
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
16-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Summerland
(15-05-2008 12:23 AM)Supergeeky link Wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the actresse's NAME is Lori Loughlin!I'm sorry...I'm utterly confused. OH! I think I understand, now. Okay. ![]() And I think MK and Ashley are in their 20's now, aren't they? Or somewhere around that. But that would be neat.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
16-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Summerland
(16-05-2008 02:53 PM)Bambilicious. link Wrote:[quote author=Supergeeky link=topic=2030.msg59290#msg59290 date=1210807390]I'm sorry...I'm utterly confused. OH! I think I understand, now. Okay. ![]() And I think MK and Ashley are in their 20's now, aren't they? Or somewhere around that. But that would be neat. ![]() [/quote]Ya they're 22 I think. (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
16-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
Oh, okay. Thanks!
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
16-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
Isn't MK anorexic, the poor thing?
![]() |
|||
|
16-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
One of them is. I guess it is MK. Too bad, though...they had SO much potential.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
I think she's getting better!
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
Possibly...
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 06:11 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
They both look like they could do with a couple of doughnuts to me...
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



, she used to be so funny in Full house. i loved that show, I used to watch the same episodes over and over 
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)