Login:
or Register
|
Summerland
|
|
10-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Summerland
Does anybody know when they're gonna start another season?
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
10-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
I think it's cancelled.
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
10-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Summerland
(10-05-2008 09:25 PM)2 1/2 days! (Supergeek) link Wrote:I think it's cancelled.aww that would be pretty sad I used to watch it like 2 years ago and I loved it and have been waiting for another season to come out for 2 years, silly meĀ
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
11-05-2008, 02:42 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
Summerland?
Lost and confused...but, hey, that's me. ![]() Oh...wait! Now I know what you're talking about! (Haha, thanks, Jessie. )Well...I don't watch it, but if Paul says it's cancelled, it must be true. He's like a show wizard.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
11-05-2008, 08:24 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
summerland is over..
i never really watched that show..and when i wanted to start i was already to far behind..just like alot of those shows. |
|||
|
11-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
What is it/was it even about?
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
11-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
All I know is, Zac Efron was in it, and he kissed Kay Panabaker... and I was really, really seething with jealousy.
![]() |
|||
|
12-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
I hate that guy... he's.. oh nvm
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
12-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
I do, too, actually.
But that's just my opinion.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
12-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Summerland
(12-05-2008 09:41 AM)2qewl4u link Wrote:I hate that guy... he's.. oh nvm Please, PLEASE don't tell me he's gay... please, no. He isn't, I hate whoever started this, the poor thing. {no} ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



I used to watch it like 2 years ago and I loved it and have been waiting for another season to come out for

![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)