Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Summerland
15-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Post: #21
Re: Summerland
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the actresse's NAME is Lori Loughlin!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Post: #22
Re: Summerland
I love her Big Grin, she used to be so funny in Full house. i loved that show, I used to watch the same episodes over and over Big Grin I think it would be cool if they like made a reunion season like "15 years later"  {lol} and Michelle is all grown up and the twins, theyre like our age now (i think) it would be really cool!!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Post: #23
Re: Summerland
(15-05-2008 12:23 AM)Supergeeky link Wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the actresse's NAME is Lori Loughlin!
I'm sorry...I'm utterly confused.

OH! I think I understand, now. Okay. Wink

And I think MK and Ashley are in their 20's now, aren't they? Or somewhere around that. But that would be neat. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Post: #24
Re: Summerland
(16-05-2008 02:53 PM)Bambilicious. link Wrote:[quote author=Supergeeky link=topic=2030.msg59290#msg59290 date=1210807390]
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the actresse's NAME is Lori Loughlin!
I'm sorry...I'm utterly confused.

OH! I think I understand, now. Okay. Wink

And I think MK and Ashley are in their 20's now, aren't they? Or somewhere around that. But that would be neat. Wink
[/quote]Ya they're 22 I think.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Post: #25
Re: Summerland
Oh, okay. Thanks! Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Post: #26
Re: Summerland
Isn't MK anorexic, the poor thing? Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Post: #27
Re: Summerland
One of them is. I guess it is MK. Too bad, though...they had SO much potential.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Post: #28
Re: Summerland
I think she's getting better! Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Post: #29
Re: Summerland
Possibly...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 06:11 AM
Post: #30
Re: Summerland
They both look like they could do with a couple of doughnuts to me...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)