Login:
or Register
|
The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
|
|
24-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
Wow, I haven't started this yet. {no}
I've been so interested in other things, but I'll make time sometime this week.
![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
26-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
You better xD
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
27-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
So, I started it today, and they got taken away by the social worker within days. ;_; Maybe I should try the sextupletes challenge instead.
![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
27-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
Ooer D:
Don't let that get you down! The social worker sucks anyway, I boolprop her to death muahaha. [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
27-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
I tried deleted her via the force error thing in boolprop, but I still couldn't save. ;_;
![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
27-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
Thats too bad D:
I managed to do it once, the challenge that is. Keep trying! [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
Oh noes! Try, try again!
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
I'll try again, but I'll have to mute my computer or I'll go mental hearing 7 toddlers crying all at once. xD
![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
haha xD I would too. I usually play the game muted, and listen to music instead.
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
(28-08-2009 02:12 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:haha xD I would too. I usually play the game muted, and listen to music instead.I can never do that, I get distracted by the music LOL [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 29133088.jpg]](http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5498/29133088.jpg)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)

![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)