Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
21-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Post: #1
The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
So, I was lerking on modthesims when I came across a really interesting challenge where you create a CAS adult female and create SEVEN other toddlers that are her children! I had to try this.  {lol} I'll start sometime soon. ^^

And one of the children may be an heir for not a legacy, but something a little more interesting. Tongue

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Post: #2
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
oooo you are gonna have your hands full XD

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Post: #3
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
I tried this before, I put the babies before the main sim and he died  {lol}
BTW doesn't have to be a female, I pretended my sim was the father of octo-mom and she gave him some of them to take care of

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Post: #4
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
(21-08-2009 04:30 PM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:I tried this before, I put the babies before the main sim and he died  {lol}
BTW doesn't have to be a female, I pretended my sim was the father of octo-mom and she gave him some of them to take care of

Oh yeah, I didn't even think of that. Tongue I'll stick with a female though, cause when the kids are adults, one of the boys is going to be in another challenge. xD

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Post: #5
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
LOL!  Holy crap that's a lot of kids x3

I did something similar once, but they weren't toddlers, they were teens, lol.

I had a CAS dad and 7 teenagers x3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Post: #6
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
(21-08-2009 10:14 PM)Мαjick ♥ link Wrote:LOL!  Holy crap that's a lot of kids x3

I did something similar once, but they weren't toddlers, they were teens, lol.

I had a CAS dad and 7 teenagers x3

The toddler stage will be no doubt the hardest! Then, things will be a lot more calm when they grow up. x3

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Post: #7
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
I've done the toddler part of the challenge before, drove me mental!

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2009, 04:48 AM
Post: #8
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
(21-08-2009 04:30 PM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:BTW doesn't have to be a female, I pretended my sim was the father of octo-mom and she gave him some of them to take care of

{lol} {lol} {lol}

That is a hilarious way to take it xDD

Anyways, it'll be interesting on how you'll handle this lawl xD

Oh man, imagine doing this in TS3? I wonder how people have done it so far xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2009, 05:47 AM
Post: #9
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
(22-08-2009 04:48 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:[quote author=Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link=topic=7135.msg264022#msg264022 date=1250868654]
BTW doesn't have to be a female, I pretended my sim was the father of octo-mom and she gave him some of them to take care of

{lol} {lol} {lol}

That is a hilarious way to take it xDD

Anyways, it'll be interesting on how you'll handle this lawl xD

Oh man, imagine doing this in TS3? I wonder how people have done it so far xD
[/quote]

Haha, I might try it in TS3 someday. x3 I play both TS2 and TS3 at the moment, mostly TS2. I don't think that there are downloads for toddler blankets for TS3. (They're beds for toddlers that toddlers can sleep in on their own.)

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2009, 06:03 AM
Post: #10
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
Yeah, I have two of those blankets in my uglacy xDD

Ooo, good point, they would be helpful... actually, raising tots in TS3 is a challenge enough... although it'd be interesting to try xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)