Login:
or Register
|
The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
|
|
08-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
I'd appreciate it
I haven't found it yet. I've found peggy's hairs like that, but not the exact xDAnd just because you have a Mac, there should be a way to extract the stuff from websites... *on another mission* EDIT: Mkay, I found this guide, and I know most of it looks like PC stuff, but there's little Mac sections that tell you the differences between PC and Mac. It is possible to use CC from sites other than the exchange. Of course, this is if you really want to use CC from other sites, but I found it for you anyways xD I feel like being nice today xDD There's also a link to the advanced guide there too if you want but, yeah xD http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title...ing_Idiots [center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
08-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
(08-08-2009 12:11 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:I'd appreciate itOK, well THANKS SO MUCH =D But I don't see anything for Macs, maybe I'm just a fracking idiot. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
08-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
Like I said, its mixed in with the PC parts. You follow the same directions, only you use a different program to unzip everything and probably a slight different path for your downloads. You have to read through the whole thing.
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
08-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
Well the unzipper they told me to try, I used it before and it didn't work. Oh well, I'm content with what I have. And when I tried to see where the braids were from it didn't say anything, I'm sorry!
![]() I'll play a lot today, maybe an update tonight? [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
09-08-2009, 06:46 AM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
There has to be another unzipper out there...
But alongs your content, that's all that matters! And its alright! I'm going to keep looking. I actually need to get rid of all my hair and slowly add it back to get rid of the bad ones anyways. I really shouldn't be adding any new ones anyways xD [center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
09-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
I love your legacy!
Keep up the good work
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
09-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
Thanks! I am working on an update right now, about to crop the pictures.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
10-08-2009, 01:33 AM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
![]() Bella gets two makeovers in this one, and I like the second one better. [img width=394 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture1-2.png[/img] [img width=600 height=334]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture3-5.png[/img] ![]() Don't you love the Thinking Cap? ![]() Woo x] Bella is in Private School! ![]() I think it is weird when the kids come in limos. [img width=600 height=372]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture7-7.png[/img] LOL [img width=600 height=499]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture8-6.png[/img] I built them a pool, so they could lose some flubber. ![]() Remember Beau Broke? Well he likes Bella, so expect to see more of him. [img width=380 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture10-5.png[/img] Isn't school fun? [img width=382 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture12-5.png[/img] Dancing in the street.. ![]() I gave Bella another makeover. I LOVE THIS ONE! ![]() [img width=454 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture16-5.png[/img] Sad that they are growing old.. ![]() Birthday Time! This is the one birthday I hate {unsure} ![]() [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture22-5.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture23-5.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture24-5.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture26-5.png[/img] And Austin.. ![]() Mmm.. cake. Well now we will be focusing on Bella more . Here are some pics of her and Beau.![]() [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture31-5.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture33-4.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture35-4.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture36-4.png[/img] [img width=600 height=590]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture42-4.png[/img] Here are the sexy seniors after my makeover. [img width=327 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture43-4.png[/img] ![]() Also the boys grew up too... I didn't get pics either >:-(. Ah well here they are leaving the house. [img width=465 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture47-3.png[/img] I decided they should downsize, since that big house just was well.. too much to pay. Since Austin retired. Here is their new house. [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture48-3.png[/img] [img width=600 height=265]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture49-3.png[/img] Testing out their new hot tub.. [img width=600 height=276]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture50-3.png[/img] She makes school uniforms look pretty. [img width=311 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture54-3.png[/img] OLD MAN FLAB FOR SOMMIE! [img width=354 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture55-3.png[/img] Sorry, shes just so pretty! ![]() Weird how her pajamas make her look a little bit like an adult still. [img width=480 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture57-2.png[/img] Aww ![]() [img width=600 height=392]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture60-3.png[/img] [img width=600 height=331]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture62-3.png[/img] [img width=600 height=257]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture63-3.png[/img] [img width=456 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture64-3.png[/img] [img width=600 height=490]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture65-3.png[/img] Brenden decides to come visit ![]() [img width=442 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture66-3.png[/img] Karaoke time! [img width=600 height=524]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture68-3.png[/img] D'aww.. [img width=600 height=564]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture70-1.png[/img] It looks so lonely.. -tear- ![]() AWW! ![]() WOW, I like this guy! Free karaoke machines! [img width=600 height=359]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture73-1.png[/img] Of course Bella loves it, it is from her boyfriend after all. [img width=600 height=530]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture75-1.png[/img] Bambi decides to write a little book on her life. [img width=600 height=356]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture77.png[/img] PHEW, I hope you enjoyed it! I had tons of fun playing! I can't wait to see what kind of babies Bella and Beau make ![]() [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
10-08-2009, 02:05 AM
Post: #49
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
Great update! Lol the poorest family in the neighborhood bought you a karaoke machine XD
I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
10-08-2009, 02:07 AM
Post: #50
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
Great update!
But ... why do your kids come home in Limo's? o.O Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



I haven't found it yet. I've found peggy's hairs like that, but not the exact xD
![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)

![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
![[Image: update.gif]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/update.gif)
![[Image: Picture5-5.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture5-5.png)
![[Image: Picture4-4.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture4-4.png)
![[Image: Picture6-7.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture6-7.png)
![[Image: Picture9-6.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture9-6.png)
![[Image: Picture14-5.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture14-5.png)
![[Image: Picture15-5.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture15-5.png)
![[Image: Picture17-5.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture17-5.png)
![[Image: Picture20-5.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture20-5.png)
![[Image: Picture27-5.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture27-5.png)
. Here are some pics of her and Beau.![[Image: Picture29-5.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture29-5.png)
![[Image: Picture44-4.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture44-4.png)
![[Image: Picture56-2.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture56-2.png)
![[Image: Picture71-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture71-1.png)
![[Image: Picture72-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture72-1.png)

![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)