Login:
or Register
|
The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
|
|
31-07-2009, 05:40 AM
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2013 03:46 AM by Ugly Von.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
So, here is the legacy starter: [img width=169 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture6.png[/img] JUST KIDDING . I got him when I opened CAS, he was so ugly I had to share him.Anyways, here is Austin Wilson. He is a shy man at first, but once you get to know him he is sweet and kind. He is just looking for someone to love and to start a family with. ![]() And a pic for Sommie: [img width=165 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture7.png[/img] OK, so while searching for a house, I found a beautiful house that had a pretty woman living alone in, so I moved him in with her. Here is Bambi Hart-Wilson. She is a smart leader who is looking for a nice man who is loyal and modest. ![]() Woot ![]() ![]() They make dinner and end up kissing afterwards. ![]() The next day Austin asks Bambi out on a date. Of course she says yes. Here are pictures from the date: [img width=600 height=271]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture16.png[/img] ![]() [img width=600 height=546]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture21.png[/img] When they get home, Austin asks Bambi if she will marry him...in the garage {unsure} [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture22.png[/img] [img width=425 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture23.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture25.png[/img] [img width=600 height=555]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture26.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture28.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture29.png[/img] They wouldn't get married under the thingymabob, so they ended up getting married in the bathroom. ![]() ![]() Mmm, cake. Btw the blonde woman is her mom, and then the one sitting by Austin is her sister. [img width=600 height=364]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture32.png[/img] They just ran around the car for like 5 mins, lol [img width=436 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture33.png[/img] You know what this means... [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture34.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture36.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture38.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture44.png[/img] BABY TIME!!! ![]() I hope you enjoyed my first update, please tell me what you like/dislike about it and anything else you wanna say! [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
31-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
Hey I liked that alot hehe
Engaged in the garage and married in the bathroom *sighs* AHHHH the life of a sim ![]() Hmm you don't have your sim deatil on High {unsure} cause I can see their hands are just like one part XD [center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() <br /><br />[/center] |
|||
|
31-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
I can't see the pictures
![]() But I'm sure "Austin Wilson" looks hot. FOR I AM SHY AT FIRST. BUT SWEET. WHEN YOU GET TO KNOW ME. {clap} |
|||
|
31-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
(31-07-2009 08:51 AM)imdyinginside link Wrote:Hey I liked that alot heheHow do you change that? I always wondered why the hands looked so weird. And this is what Krissy likes about my legacy, lol. [00:58] Krissy: 1. BAMBI CAN'T DRIVE [00:58] Krissy: 2. PROPOSING IN THE GARAGE [00:58] Krissy: 3. GUY AT THE BEGINNING [00:58] Krissy: 4. GETTING MARRIED IN THE BATHROOM [00:59] Krissy: 5. TOTALLY NOT RANDOM TOILET [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
31-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
Well go into your game settings where you change things like shadows.. I think its the computer screen icon... I can't remember since my settings are saved I have'nt done it in a while... Then put sim detail on HIGH
[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() <br /><br />[/center] |
|||
|
31-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
Thanks a million! I'll go adjust that right now, and maybe even an update? I hope this isn't going to fast, it's just my game takes FOREVER to start up so once I start it I plan on playing for a bit.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
31-07-2009, 06:47 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
I know how you feel x3
And yaaay! Awesome legacy is awesome! Can't wait to see more. I am excited x3 LoL Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
31-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
![]() You like that text thing? ![]() I never showed you pictures of the house! Anyways, this is what their house looks like. [img width=600 height=336]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture1.png[/img] [img width=600 height=289]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture2.png[/img] HE should be rubbing HER, haha. [img width=287 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture3.png[/img] Preggo mommy needs a toilet! ![]() I love that face ![]() ![]() First baby bump! [img width=505 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture10-1.png[/img] Mmm... [img width=600 height=298]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture19-1.png[/img] He threw her a baby shower, how sweet . I invited her dad, sister, mom, and neighbor, but only two people came .![]() [img width=600 height=273]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture13-1.png[/img] The family kiss thing always makes me laugh. ![]() For Sommie ![]() Going to work as a good security guard. ![]() Second baby bump! [img width=375 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture18-1.png[/img] Ahah she looks evilll here ![]() Catch! [img width=380 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture15-1.png[/img] BABEH TIME! [img width=447 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture22-1.png[/img] Wait, TWO? That was unplanned for. ![]() Let me introduce you to Brad and Brenden Wilson. I actually don't know which is which, I think this is Brad in these pictures. [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture25-1.png[/img] [img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture26-1.png[/img] He is excited about the babies! [img width=266 height=600]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture27-1.png[/img] They hug about the babies ![]() He was a dumbass and went to work with a Poptart in the oven, oh well. ![]() RUN BAMBI RUN! She is a good mother, taking the baby away from the fire. Usually most of my parents just put the baby down near the fire and then start freaking out. ![]() She looks like she is eating the baby ![]() ![]() I hope you enjoyed the update as much as I did! Hopefully tonight I can post another one! Again, your opinion is appreciated! [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
31-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
Wow twins!
This will be intersting for your 1st legacy ![]() Can't wait for the rest! [center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() <br /><br />[/center] |
|||
|
31-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Wilson Legacy - A Legacy By Anna
I know
.I've never had natural twins that didn't have parents that were twins! I think I'm gonna try for another baby and see if I get a girl. If not, then I may give it up for adoption, in case I want to make a lesbian/gay parents later in the legacy to keep the bloodline alive [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




. I got him when I opened CAS, he was so ugly I had to share him.![[Image: Picture9.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture9.png)
![[Image: Picture13.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture13.png)
![[Image: Picture11.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture11.png)
![[Image: Picture14.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture14.png)
![[Image: Picture18.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture18.png)
![[Image: Picture30.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture30.png)
![[Image: Picture31.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture31.png)
![[Image: Picture45.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture45.png)
![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)


![[Image: KwPY.png]](http://p.gpxpl.us/KwPY.png)
![[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]](http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k334/imdyinginsidesimsmovies/lucidiasiggy2.png)

![[Image: 4705118_e230ced2_1249073465.gif]](http://www.textspace.net/img/4705118_e230ced2_1249073465.gif)
![[Image: Picture6-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture6-1.png)
![[Image: Picture5.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture5.png)
![[Image: Picture12-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture12-1.png)
![[Image: Picture17-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture17-1.png)
![[Image: Picture20-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture20-1.png)
![[Image: Picture21-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture21-1.png)
![[Image: Picture16-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture16-1.png)
![[Image: Picture24-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture24-1.png)
![[Image: Picture28-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture28-1.png)
![[Image: Picture29-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture29-1.png)
![[Image: Picture30-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture30-1.png)
![[Image: Picture31-1.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Wilson%20Legacy/Picture31-1.png)
