Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pre-Ordering TheSims3
23-04-2009, 03:58 AM
Post: #31
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
hehe, ya, sims aren't always as obedient as wished.  Although in a way I like to think that in a way they have a mind of thier owns.  It shows that they have individuality and a "mind of thier own."

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2009, 05:33 AM
Post: #32
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
(23-04-2009 01:47 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:wow, you know what, with sims having some form of Artificial Intelligence (proven because they will crawl out of pools when they realize that your removing the ladder is a death wish on them) TS3 will just challenge our warped minds to find more creative ways to kill sims.  Quite frankly merely locking a sim in a room seems kinda boring...I can't wait to see what methods of killing I can come up with

...of course I have nice sims and love some of them.  I just kill them when I am bored and want to do something I don't ordinarilly do.  I'm don't really go out of my way to kill sims lol!

It's going to be really hard to kill them! I remember reading in one of the articles, it was a really funny one, that he locked this guy in a room and he survived for weeks!!! Crazy

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Post: #33
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
I wouldn't want them to have so much of a mind of their own that it gets weird.

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Post: #34
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
no, but I have had sims that are a bit rebellious when it comes to doing exactly what I want them to do.  It sounds like though that they can do what they like when you aren't playing them (unless you set it otherwise) because of the seamless neighborhood.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Post: #35
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
ya and the fact that they will have to take care of themselves when you arn't playing them.

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2009, 03:26 AM
Post: #36
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
ya, the part that they can take care of thier own needs makes me happy.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2009, 01:38 AM
Post: #37
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
yeah like when they wanna go to the bathroom

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Post: #38
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
ya, thank goodness they can take care of themselves for little needs like that!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)