Login:
or Register
|
Pre-Ordering TheSims3
|
|
01-04-2009, 01:36 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2009 04:10 AM by serp3821.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Pre-Ordering TheSims3
About that, you guys have heard that they are saying to pre-order TS3 and stuff.
they also give information about what will be included and we all know I guess what will be included. But then I wonder.... in TS3 website, it says pre-order TheSims3/TheSims3 Collectors Edition then it says "Pre-Order Now and Recieve as a Special Bonus: Vintage Sports Car download, The Sims 3 Neighborhood Poster with locations and key families. so what does that mean? That I got those bonus features? I ordered mine in 3-20-09. I am really confused |
|||
|
01-04-2009, 03:49 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
hmmm, that's confusing. I know at the beginning those were things that came with the CE only but I'm not sure if that's only in the pre-ordered CE. I think those bonus features are in all Collectors Editions but not the regular version. I think if you pre-ordered the CE already then you will still get those things in it.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
01-04-2009, 03:50 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
(01-04-2009 03:49 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:I think if you pre-ordered the CE already then you will still get those things in it. Correct. You will be getting the bonus features. No need to worry.
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
wait would he get the collectors edition ... if i were to order my sims 3 now would i get the collectors edition
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
19-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
Only if it's the collectors edition that you order Lauren. There is a standard version of The Sims 3 and a collectors edition version, too. The collectors edition costs more, but you get a few little extras
WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br /> ![]() |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
like what and how much?
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
19-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
ahhhhhh nobodys talking to day!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
19-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
How much depends where you live. If you're in the UK it's £44.99 at Game.net, if you're in the US it's $69.82 at Walmart.com.
And click here to see the extra stuff that come with it, which the standard version doesn't include
WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br /> ![]() |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
while in the US the standard version is $50, so a $20 difference.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
cool no to bad but for what u get in the collectors edition i just think ill save the extra twenty and get the standard
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)

![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)
![[Image: AMGD.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/AMGD.gif)
![[Image: ByoN.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ByoN.gif)
![[Image: GGsA.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GGsA.gif)
![[Image: GKmV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GKmV.gif)
![[Image: ibb.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/ibb.png)
![[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/render_girl-1-1.png)
![[Image: 6-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/6-1.png)
![[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/Sims3Nieuws045-1.png)
![[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]](http://www.sims3website.com/images/88x31_sims3website.gif)