Login:
or Register
|
Body mass index
|
|
15-04-2009, 09:42 PM
Post: #71
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Body mass index
(15-04-2009 12:25 AM)Mrs. Crumplebottom link Wrote:I'm 5' 2" ... So far, the shortest among you xDI'm 5' 0". [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
15-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Post: #72
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Body mass index
(15-04-2009 09:40 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:My height is 1.62 MYour BMI is 20.2 (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
15-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Post: #73
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
LOL, is that a good thing? {rolleyes}
|
|||
|
15-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Post: #74
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
Yeah, it's great as long as you're in between 18 and 25 you're okay
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
15-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Post: #75
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Body mass index
(15-04-2009 12:26 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:I am 4' 10"... I win. XD LoL you're still growing, that don't count xD Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
15-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Post: #76
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Body mass index
(15-04-2009 09:40 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:My height is 1.62 M Similar to me ;D My height is 1.61m My weight is 44kg. x] |
|||
|
16-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Post: #77
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
BMI: 16.97
Underweight. :`( |
|||
|
16-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Post: #78
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
Yeah I was gonna tell you that but you don't look underweight at all in your pics.. you look pretty normal to me
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
16-04-2009, 05:02 AM
Post: #79
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
I agree with ahmed, you look normal in the pictures I have seen.
<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br /> ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
16-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Post: #80
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
I'm 21.something. Dunno exactly how tall I am any more something like 5 foot 7... and I'm only 13!!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)

![[Image: 5I25.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/5I25.gif)
![[Image: XRFP.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/XRFP.gif)
![[Image: i5bT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/i5bT.gif)
![[Image: Cbce.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Cbce.gif)
![[Image: uq97.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/uq97.gif)
![[Image: MPEl.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/MPEl.gif)
![[Image: h8Qr.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/h8Qr.gif)
![[Image: I8Jh.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/I8Jh.gif)
![[Image: DmK0.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/DmK0.gif)