Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Body mass index
06-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Post: #1
Body mass index
BMI: A measure used to evaluate body weight relative to a person's height. BMI is used to find out if a person is underweight, normal weight, overweight or obese.

Check it out!
For the people who don't know how to do it, just divide your weight in kilograms by the square of your height in meters.

My weight: 58 kg
My height: 1.66
My BMI: 21.08 Smile

BTW as long as you're between 18 and 25, you're okay. below 18: you're underweight. Over 25: You're overweight.

Try it! Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Post: #2
Re: Body mass index
Americans don't use kilograms and meters to measure... we'll have to convert! Sad XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Post: #3
Re: Body mass index
Ha! metric ftw! xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Post: #4
Re: Body mass index
LOL. Absolutely no way in God's life am I putting my weight up here. I'll put my height though.

Height; 5foot 8inches.
BMI; 19.65

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Post: #5
Re: Body mass index
You know we can calculate your weight, right? xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Post: #6
Re: Body mass index
Whaaaa?! Well, nobody would feel the need to do that anyhoo. Tongue

To make life easier for people...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/healthy_livi...ndex.shtml - A BMI Calculator.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Post: #7
Re: Body mass index
BMI = 0 XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Post: #8
Re: Body mass index
What's yours, Mike?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Post: #9
Re: Body mass index
I dunno, haven't checked.

I don't even know my height or weight! XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Post: #10
Re: Body mass index
(06-04-2009 11:29 PM)MichaelMoon link Wrote:I don't even know my height or weight! XD

Neither do I! Tongue

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)