Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Body mass index
15-04-2009, 09:42 PM
Post: #71
Re: Body mass index
(15-04-2009 12:25 AM)Mrs. Crumplebottom link Wrote:I'm 5' 2"  ... So far, the shortest among you xD
I'm 5' 0".

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Post: #72
Re: Body mass index
(15-04-2009 09:40 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:My height is 1.62 M
My weight is 53 Kg.
my BMI is...I don't know what that is and I don't care. XD
Your BMI is 20.2

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Post: #73
Re: Body mass index
LOL, is that a good thing? {rolleyes}
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Post: #74
Re: Body mass index
Yeah, it's great as long as you're in between 18 and 25 you're okay

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Post: #75
Re: Body mass index
(15-04-2009 12:26 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:I am 4' 10"... I win. XD

LoL  you're still growing, that don't count xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Post: #76
Re: Body mass index
(15-04-2009 09:40 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:My height is 1.62 M
My weight is 53 Kg.

Similar to me ;D
My height is 1.61m
My weight is 44kg.

x]
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Post: #77
Re: Body mass index
BMI: 16.97

Underweight.
:`(
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Post: #78
Re: Body mass index
Yeah I was gonna tell you that but you don't look underweight at all in your pics.. you look pretty normal to me

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 05:02 AM
Post: #79
Re: Body mass index
I agree with ahmed, you look normal in the pictures I have seen.  Big Grin

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Post: #80
Re: Body mass index
I'm 21.something. Dunno exactly how tall I am any more something like 5 foot 7... and I'm only 13!!!

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)