Login:
or Register
|
Body mass index
|
|
07-04-2009, 03:28 AM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
I don't know my BMI, but the last time I checked I was normal xD Although its probably getting a little bit bigger now, but not for long o___o
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
I constantly bounce from a size 8 to a size 10 [size 4 to size 6 in US dress size] due to my poor eating habits. {rolleyes}
![]() |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
I used to be 70 kilos in November.. I've lost 12 kilos since then
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
GOOD ON YA!
![]() I don't know my BMI (duh, what do you expect from a 12-year old who doesn't even know what it means!) Also, I've been banned from Club Penguin once because I swore on it by mistake, I tried to space out the swear and well a ban popped up lol. Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
Oh that happened to me too! That makes 5 bans for me!
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
random: I PLAY CHOBOTS!
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
What's that
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
It's a game like Club Penguin.
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
I registered and am on right now!
I'm in Chocolate, cafe (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
LOL, I'm gonna go on!
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)