Login:
or Register
|
Body mass index
|
|
06-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
on here? :O
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Body mass index
(06-04-2009 11:43 PM)Ahmed link Wrote:on here? :O Cassie or me? Coming Soon... |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
I've only been banned from Habbo XD
About 4 times 2 of which were perma :O (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:46 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
I've been perma'd from TheSims2.com before...and my newest account has been banned for 3 days...because of their stupid PMBD rules...x/
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
Never been banned from Habbo XD
Never intend to be either. You do know Habbo perma bans aren't really perma? You get your account back in like 2021 or something XD [center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
Dunno, but I was referring to here anyhoo.
Never been banned any place else.
![]() |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Body mass index
(06-04-2009 11:47 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:Never been banned from Habbo XD Rofl...Im gonna get myself banned and then check back in 2021 then XD Coming Soon... |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
Yeah lol
I get unbanned in Septemberish 2020 xD That's just provocative (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 12:45 AM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
Haha, I wonder if you'll even remember the ban more than 10 years from now. I really doubt I would. Or else I'd wake up one morning and go 'hey, I can go back to Habbo now!'
Though I don't go on Habbo, so I really have no idea why I'm even saying anything here. XD [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
I don't know my BMI ... I'll have to hop on my Wii Fit later and check it xD
All I know is I'm "Obese" {unsure} I was losing weight, but after the Hurricane last year we got out of practice and just... never got back into it. We need to tho x.x lol Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)
Never been banned any place else.
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)