Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Body mass index
06-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Post: #11
Re: Body mass index
It's probably safe to say that I fall into the Underweight category though.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Post: #12
Re: Body mass index
Boo, you whores.

So far me and Ahmed are the only ones clever enough to know our own BMIs. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:33 PM
Post: #13
Re: Body mass index
(06-04-2009 11:32 PM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:Boo, you whores.

{ohmy} Edit that! XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Post: #14
Re: Body mass index
BAN!

XD I kid.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Post: #15
Re: Body mass index
Don't go THERE again! I have experienced a ban before. No fun! Tongue

Somebody post their BMI's... I feel watched...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Post: #16
Re: Body mass index
(06-04-2009 11:35 PM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:Don't go THERE again! I have experienced a ban before. No fun! Tongue

Somebody post their BMI's... I feel watched...

Is this Big Brother now? XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Post: #17
Re: Body mass index
LOl

btw, Cassie you said you've never been banned before! :o LIAR! xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Post: #18
Re: Body mass index
(06-04-2009 11:37 PM)Ahmed link Wrote:LOl

btw, Cassie you said you've never been banned before! :o LIAR! xD

I was just thinking that! Zomgggg

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Post: #19
Re: Body mass index
I forgot until Mike mentioned it in here. It wasn't a real ban before, somebody hacked in and banned me...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Post: #20
Re: Body mass index
O_O Hmm, how weird.

I've been banned plenty of times before...x[

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)