Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skinny and Obese
23-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Post: #31
Re: Skinny and Obese
Well I found it, it's bad quality, basically I screencaped online scans from the Games for Windows magazine The rest of it can be found here: http://www.infinitesims.com/content/view/931/797/1/2/

[Image: weightchart1-4.jpg]

[Image: weightchart5-7.jpg]

[Image: weightchart8-11.jpg]

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Post: #32
Re: Skinny and Obese
[glow=yellow,2,300]WOW! Thanx, that's really useful![/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Post: #33
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 03:34 PM)sim3dudeno1 link Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300]WOW! Thanx, that's really useful![/glow]

You're welcome!!!

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Post: #34
Re: Skinny and Obese
Yay! That girl version looks a lot better, because I'm a girl and on the guy scale I would say I am a 3 in the top half and a 5 in the bottom half, but with the girl scale I would say that I am that very last 1. I hope they have a height scale too.
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Post: #35
Re: Skinny and Obese
I'm between 2 and 3, I think. I love the different degrees of body types!

Hey, do you guys think they'll have different hights as well?
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Post: #36
Re: Skinny and Obese
i wnt ice ccccccccccrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm in the game and eat out of trash can for dum logs people get fat from icecream the there shall be vegiterian ice cream and cake to make u skinta
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Post: #37
Re: Skinny and Obese
it is being speculated whether they'll have heights. i hope so, though. i don't see why they wouldn't... it can't be much harder to make than weights and muscles.

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Post: #38
Re: Skinny and Obese
im like a bit thinner than #1 im like really skinny but not stick like im like curvy/skinny idk

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Post: #39
Re: Skinny and Obese
oh i just saw the pic with the girls im # 1

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Post: #40
Re: Skinny and Obese
I'm a bit fat but I'm not obese. I prefer thin sims but I will probably make larger sims in TS3 because there is more options
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)