Login:
or Register
|
Skinny and Obese
|
|
22-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Skinny and Obese
Which one of these pics do you like best? Which one do you think you most look like?
If you're a girl imagine them as girls. I think I'm No. 3 ![]() |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
I like all the pics because finally sims can have realistic body types!
I'm probably either number three or four. |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
I'd say I'm most like number 2. But I can't wait to make all different sized Simmies! *Imagines joy, squeels with glee* ;D
![]() |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
1 or 2, I don't know how.
I eat way too much to be that thin. or do I..? ~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
i think i'm somwhere between 2 and 3 can't really tell by that pic though
<br /> ![]() <br /> |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
i'm a girl so it's hard to tell... i think i'm like 2.3... that's a little complicated so
for you!
Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3.
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Skinny and Obese
(22-03-2008 09:30 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:i think i'm somwhere between 2 and 3 can't really tell by that pic though [glow=red,2,300]If EA reveal a screenshot showing the same thing, just with girls I'll post it here as well![/glow] |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
I am number 5
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:01 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
[glow=brown,2,300]You could be inbetween 4 and 5. Are you?[/glow]
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 11:01 AM)sim3dudeno1 link Wrote:[glow=brown,2,300]You could be inbetween 4 and 5. Are you?[/glow] No I am fat, but working on it
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: screenshot_3_big.jpg]](http://thesims3.ea.com/flash/casCarousel/screenshots/screenshot_3_big.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: event.png]](http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;459/st/20090220/e/the+sims+3+comes+out%21%21%21/dt/7/k/f8ce/event.png)

for you!