Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
10-03-2009, 03:47 AM
Post: #11
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
I completely agree with Suggie and Ahmed, let's stop being so negative Smile
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 05:01 AM
Post: #12
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
(10-03-2009 03:47 AM)scott link Wrote:I completely agree with Suggie and Ahmed, let's stop being so negative Smile

Well, what do you have to say about the wallpapers?  {unsure}
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 05:46 AM
Post: #13
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
Why No offence?

lol im new to photoshop, i said what do you guys think. i think i have to self teach me more.

Thanks for the reply guys,  {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap}

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 05:47 AM
Post: #14
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
(10-03-2009 12:56 AM)chanel;かわいい link Wrote:I thought he was a dude O_o

i am a dude......  Please Translate my name in my native language .....

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 05:48 AM
Post: #15
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
(09-03-2009 06:59 PM)AbePwns link Wrote:No offense, but I could do that in Photoshop in under 5 seconds. And none of them are my resolution, but I wouldn't use a Sims 3 wallpaper, anyway.  {unsure}

But I'm sure a lot of people will like them!  Big Grin

and abe, thanks for telling me your feedback helped me alot Tongue

but, if your offending me in a hate type way then  {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol}

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Post: #16
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
Just because anyone could do this in ''5 seconds'' doesn't mean it's lost it's value. It's still pretty.
He posted this here to show his work,not to get all this negative feedback.
He thinks theyre awesome,so lets keep it that way. {yes}

[Image: xtinie222.png]
<br />[Image: we2.png]
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Post: #17
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
(10-03-2009 05:48 AM)Јулиус Είμαι:) link Wrote:[quote author=AbePwns link=topic=5153.msg182694#msg182694 date=1236621577]
No offense, but I could do that in Photoshop in under 5 seconds. And none of them are my resolution, but I wouldn't use a Sims 3 wallpaper, anyway.  {unsure}

But I'm sure a lot of people will like them!  Big Grin

and abe, thanks for telling me your feedback helped me alot Tongue

but, if your offending me in a hate type way then  {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol}
[/quote]

No, I was definitely not trying to be mean, or negative. I just gave you my opinion. I make graphics all the time, and I never want people to sugar-coat anything, I want the honest truth.  Big Grin

I'm not saying they're ugly; they aren't. I just wouldn't use them.
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Post: #18
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
They're good for a beginner, and It's so good that you could use one for a avatar.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Post: #19
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
(10-03-2009 05:47 AM)Јулиус Είμαι:) link Wrote:[quote author=chanel;かわいい link=topic=5153.msg182734#msg182734 date=1236642991]
I thought he was a dude O_o

i am a dude......  Please Translate my name in my native language .....
[/quote]
I tried Google Translate but it didn't work.
It's Greek, right?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Post: #20
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
I don't think he literally means translate his name.

In different languages, you just can't think like an english speaker, you have to think outside the box.  Probably Julzz can be a boy name or nick wherever he's from.   

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)