Login:
or Register
|
Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
|
|
09-03-2009, 07:02 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
Hey Guys,
Been a while since iv came online and posted {blush} because iv been very busy with "stuff" anyways iv made some very modern sims3 wallpapers people will like if your into modern art with the sims3 in it. Link: http://www.visesims.net.tc (Latest Blog post) or my blogspot domain: http://visesims.blogspot.com/2009/03/vis...apers.html ![]() Please Note that 3 of them are 800x600 and the last one is 1024x768. Enjoy
![]() <br /><br /> http://www.visesims.net.tc
|
|||
|
09-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
No offense, but I could do that in Photoshop in under 5 seconds. And none of them are my resolution, but I wouldn't use a Sims 3 wallpaper, anyway. {unsure}
But I'm sure a lot of people will like them!
|
|||
|
09-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
so sorry, but i have to agree with abe
|
|||
|
09-03-2009, 11:04 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
They are good. Tell you that.
But I agree with Abe. |
|||
|
09-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
I don't see anything 'best' about those wallpapers. And I don't wanna be rude or something. {unsure}
I have that effect on my photo-editing program too and it only takes a couple of seconds to load. It also makes pictures unclear. They're irrelevant. Sry.
|
|||
|
09-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
Erm, sorry, but I have to agree with everyone else who replied.
Like Abe said, these could be done in the blink of an eye. A little more effort and they could be some great wallpapers. [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
10-03-2009, 12:55 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
Hey guys... she tried =)
Like Chanel said, a little more effort and I'm sure they'll be great (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
10-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
I thought he was a dude O_o
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
10-03-2009, 01:29 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
I'm with Ahmed.
I mean, he tried to make some wallpapers that you would like. It's best to just say thank you, instead of putting his efforts down. Even though it can easily be done, at least he was thinking about other people. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
10-03-2009, 02:13 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
Wow. All this controversy over a couple of wallpapers. xD
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]](https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oJMAPDOYoi8/SZ41Amn3HyI/AAAAAAAAAKM/MF4WmwC6KWI/S760/visesims+logo.jpg)


