Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Reply from EA
09-03-2009, 12:59 AM
Post: #31
Re: Reply from EA
at first i was like 3 more weeks! its been too long!!

but now im like ...heh i dont even feel it cause it all happened so fast 
lol
(27-02-2009 06:55 PM)iBeCαѕѕie link Wrote:Yeah, Ahmed and Chanel are definitely both correct. To be honest, I think I love this move as well as hate it; at least it's a small slap in the face for all the pessimists back before the confirmation of the delay, who were skipping around telling everyone to stop moaning because the delay will mean a bug-free and all together improved game. Um, no. Wink
and cheese *cough* lol
ya thats true though but whatever i feel kinda better cause i feel more anticipated for the game but im still mad

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2009, 01:36 AM
Post: #32
Re: Reply from EA
(18-02-2009 06:25 PM)Kerry_x link Wrote:We do realize that anticipation for the Sims 3 is growing, and we look forward to getting the game in your hands as soon as possible.

is this a joke?
btw its so obvious that response is automated. someone could've said 'i like chili dogs' and gotten the same BS reply :/

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2009, 04:03 AM
Post: #33
Re: Reply from EA
(12-03-2009 01:36 AM){ α m b e r } link Wrote:[quote author=Kerry_x link=topic=4972.msg176534#msg176534 date=1234977944]
We do realize that anticipation for the Sims 3 is growing, and we look forward to getting the game in your hands as soon as possible.

is this a joke?
btw its so obvious that response is automated. someone could've said 'i like chili dogs' and gotten the same BS reply :/
[/quote]
mhmm... let's send them an email with all the cuss words we could think of

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)