Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skinny and Obese
23-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Post: #21
Re: Skinny and Obese
[glow=blue,2,300]What so you're No.2 now? Guess which one I am![/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Post: #22
Re: Skinny and Obese
im a 2 or 3... i really hope TS3 will have hieght too though cause im really short.... and im proud! LOL
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Post: #23
Re: Skinny and Obese
I really like the 4th bodytype. It's not skinny and looks like a nice balance between muscular and a slight bit chubby.

Not sure what I woud be, but I guess 3 or 4.

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Post: #24
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 12:31 PM)Knik link Wrote:im a 2 or 3... i really hope TS3 will have hieght too though cause im really short.... and im proud! LOL

[glow=red,2,300]Yeah same here, I hope that too! How short are you?[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Post: #25
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 12:37 PM)Freakziilla link Wrote:
I really like the 4th bodytype. It's not skinny and looks like a nice balance between muscular and a slight bit chubby.

Not sure what I woud be, but I guess 3 or 4.

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[glow=red,2,300]Which bit of No.4 do you think is a bit chubby, Freakziilla?[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Post: #26
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 12:40 PM)sim3dudeno1 link Wrote:[glow=red,2,300]Which bit of No.4 do you think is a bit chubby, Freakziilla?[/glow]

He looks a tiny bit chubby around the waist... but that's probably just because of the loose shirt he's wearing.  :-\ Other than that he looks muscular...
Would be nice to see what it looks like on adult sims, this one looks kinda like a teen to me.

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Post: #27
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 12:49 PM)Freakziilla link Wrote:[quote author=sim3dudeno1 link=topic=841.msg17955#msg17955 date=1206272429]

[glow=red,2,300]Which bit of No.4 do you think is a bit chubby, Freakziilla?[/glow]

He looks a tiny bit chubby around the waist... but that's probably just because of the loose shirt he's wearing.  :-\ Other than that he looks muscular...
Would be nice to see what it looks like on adult sims, this one looks kinda like a teen to me.

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -
[/quote]

[glow=yellow,2,300]Yeah, it's so annoying they only have those pics of one sim, it would be cool to have one showing a teen girl or adult man. What do you think?[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Post: #28
Re: Skinny and Obese
Would be better if they at least showed pics both genders and maybe one of every lifestage. xP

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Post: #29
Re: Skinny and Obese
Yeah I agree! Do you think EA will post some more piz of different life stages?
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Post: #30
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 01:08 PM)sim3dudeno1 link Wrote:Yeah I agree! Do you think EA will post some more piz of different life stages?

Just give them some time, the advertising is just getting started and the game isn't supposedly coming out until next year (not counting any possible delays)

I somehow remember seeing a Woman's version of  the same weight chart somewhere, give me a few minutes while I go look for it.

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)