Login:
or Register
|
Skinny and Obese
|
|
23-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 11:03 AM)Vigdis72 link Wrote:[quote author=sim3dudeno1 link=topic=841.msg17830#msg17830 date=1206266497] No I am fat, but working on it ![]() [/quote] [glow=red,2,300]Well good luck! I bet you'll feel better once you've lost weight! Don't you?[/glow] |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
My top half looks like 3
and my bottom half looks like 4
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 11:06 AM)sim3dudeno1 link Wrote:[quote author=Vigdis72 link=topic=841.msg17833#msg17833 date=1206266632] No I am fat, but working on it ![]() [/quote] [glow=red,2,300]Well good luck! I bet you'll feel better once you've lost weight! Don't you?[/glow] [/quote] Yes, and it is only for myself I am doing it. |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
[glow=red,2,300]Good luck on doing it then! Which one of these photos would you like to look like?
I would say I'm No. 3 but I wanna look like No.4. How old do you think these sims are supposed to be? I think 11. What do you think, Vigi97, Nat?[/glow] |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 11:28 AM)sim3dudeno1 link Wrote:[glow=red,2,300]Good luck on doing it then! Which one of these photos would you like to look like? I would like no. 4. I have never been really thin, so 4 is good for me ![]() Not sure about the age, but maybe 14?? |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
[glow=orange,2,300]No. 4 is muscular! I think No.1 looks 10 and if No.4 was 10 centermetres taller he would look 12.
Notice the size of the shoes don't change in any of the pictures. Don't you think the shadow on the clothes and skin are excellent?! I do![/glow] |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
I like these new sims. It is the same sim, just in different weight.
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
No.1 im skinny hes skinney :-* 8)
;D
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
You're a perfect match! JOKING!
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
no.2
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




;D