Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skinny and Obese
23-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Post: #11
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 11:03 AM)Vigdis72 link Wrote:[quote author=sim3dudeno1 link=topic=841.msg17830#msg17830 date=1206266497]
[glow=brown,2,300]You could be inbetween 4 and 5. Are you?[/glow]

No I am fat, but working on it Smile
[/quote]

[glow=red,2,300]Well good luck! I bet you'll feel better once you've lost weight! Don't you?[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Post: #12
Re: Skinny and Obese
My top half looks like 3
and my bottom half looks like 4 Smile
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Post: #13
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 11:06 AM)sim3dudeno1 link Wrote:[quote author=Vigdis72 link=topic=841.msg17833#msg17833 date=1206266632]
[quote author=sim3dudeno1 link=topic=841.msg17830#msg17830 date=1206266497]
[glow=brown,2,300]You could be inbetween 4 and 5. Are you?[/glow]

No I am fat, but working on it Smile
[/quote]

[glow=red,2,300]Well good luck! I bet you'll feel better once you've lost weight! Don't you?[/glow]
[/quote]

Yes, and it is only for myself I am doing it.
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Post: #14
Re: Skinny and Obese
[glow=red,2,300]Good luck on doing it then! Which one of these photos would you like to look like?
I would say I'm No. 3 but I wanna look like No.4.

How old do you think these sims are supposed to be? I think 11. What do you think, Vigi97, Nat?[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Post: #15
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 11:28 AM)sim3dudeno1 link Wrote:[glow=red,2,300]Good luck on doing it then! Which one of these photos would you like to look like?
I would say I'm No. 3 but I wanna look like No.4.

How old do you think these sims are supposed to be? I think 11. What do you think, Vigi97, Nat?[/glow]

I would like no. 4. I have never been really thin, so 4 is good for me Smile
Not sure about the age, but maybe 14??
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Post: #16
Re: Skinny and Obese
[glow=orange,2,300]No. 4 is muscular! I think No.1 looks 10 and if No.4 was 10 centermetres taller he would look 12.
Notice the size of the shoes don't change in any of the pictures. Don't you think the shadow on the clothes and
skin are excellent?! I do![/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Post: #17
Re: Skinny and Obese
I like these new sims. It is the same sim, just in different weight.
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Post: #18
Re: Skinny and Obese
No.1 im skinny hes skinney :-* 8) Big Grin Wink ;D
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Post: #19
Re: Skinny and Obese
You're a perfect match! JOKING!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Post: #20
Re: Skinny and Obese
no.2
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)