Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fasting.
03-09-2008, 01:51 AM
Post: #31
Re: Fasting.
Well niether do I cause my parents didn't raise me like that.
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Post: #32
Re: Fasting.
mine didnt either
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 03:22 AM
Post: #33
Re: Fasting.
(02-09-2008 05:05 PM)Majick link Wrote:[quote author=๔เรtยг๒є๔ гค๓єภ ๏.๏ link=topic=3299.msg126701#msg126701 date=1220304461]
we do that during lent, i think.
no meat, er something. ill have to look it up. but we dont do anything hardcore...

I believe Lent is when you give up something you REALLY enjoy for a period of time (My fiance's father is catholic, and he gave up sweets for Lent this year).
[/quote]
im catholic too. i love lent. during lent, i gave up chocolate, and i didnt break the promise until lent ended. i was so proud of myself. Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 03:22 AM
Post: #34
Re: Fasting.
YAY CHANEL!!! Smile
i couldnt do that
i need twix or snickers
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 03:23 AM
Post: #35
Re: Fasting.
its not that hard.
you just have to have a sense of self-control. Big Grin
i didnt even have that much chocolate at the time, either, so it wasnt like i could have any no matter what. xD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 03:24 AM
Post: #36
Re: Fasting.
i think i might give up pop
its gonna be hard XD
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 03:24 AM
Post: #37
Re: Fasting.
pop = soda, right?
wouldnt be hard for me.
i HATE pop/soda.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 04:23 AM
Post: #38
Re: Fasting.
Wow...I haven't had soda in a LONG time...I just realised that. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Post: #39
Re: Fasting.
really?
i dont have it often so i will also give up sweets
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Post: #40
Re: Fasting.
I don't fast or anything. I'm probably one of the most nonreligious people you'd ever meet. I don't even do it for nonreligious reasons. Besides, if I were to choose something to give up, I don't know what I'd choose because I barely eat junk food so I'd have to give up healthy food and I don't want to do that!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)