Login:
or Register
|
Fasting.
|
|
01-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Fasting.
I don't wanna put any religious in here.
But has anyone fasted? It's when you don't eat after sunrise and you can eat after the sunsets. I'm fasting right now !My head hurts though o.0 |
|||
|
01-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
i dont fast
i dont think its good for you |
|||
|
01-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
fasting?
im catholic; what religion does that?
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
01-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
I fast a lot. I was fasting for about 2 weeks but stopped yesterday. I don't do it for religious reasons though. And I don't follow by the sunset/sunrise thing, I just don't eat more than 400 cals a day when I'm on a fast. Meh... it's painful...
![]() |
|||
|
01-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
Why do you fast, Cass?
|
|||
|
01-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
You lose weight extremely fast. It comes in handy sometimes. I can lose 1 stone in a week if I really wanted to. Not that I do. I did once though, ha. Sometimes I just fast because I want to feel like I have some control. I'm weird I know...
![]() |
|||
|
01-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
I've never tried it,
but it sounds interesting good luck
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
01-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
We were talking about it today...Yes I'm on work experience and the Primary 2's were learning about it. So yeah...I hope the kids learned something new today.
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
01-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
we do that during lent, i think.
no meat, er something. ill have to look it up. but we dont do anything hardcore... |
|||
|
01-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
On Lent, I give up something I like, and then on Fridays you aren't supposed to eat meat but I'm weak. XD
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



!
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)