Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Body mass index
12-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Post: #61
Re: Body mass index
Yeah, that happens, LOL.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Post: #62
Re: Body mass index
How do you skip meals?!  {blink}
I practically die waiting for lunch if I don't eat breakfast, and even when I do im still always hungry before lunch.

And to earlier questions, I am short, im only 5 ft. 4 in.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Post: #63
Re: Body mass index
I'm 5 ft 5 and I'm a guy so.. yeah xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 12:25 AM
Post: #64
Re: Body mass index
I'm 5' 2"  ... So far, the shortest among you xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Post: #65
Re: Body mass index
I am 4' 10"... I win. XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 04:06 AM
Post: #66
Re: Body mass index
Lol, wow Jen's and Jeremiah are shorties Big GrinD

5' 4"
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 07:14 AM
Post: #67
Re: Body mass index
my bmi is 26.14. i just have to lose a little bit of weight but i don't really care  Tongue my mom is such a good cook, i simply can't eat less  Big Grin

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Post: #68
Re: Body mass index
I'm 5'3" =D
I'mma calculate my BMI now...

Oh gosh, 19.87
That's great.
^.^

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Post: #69
Re: Body mass index
Haha finally people who are as short as me!
Last year I was 5'2.5"
And in 8th grade I was 4'10"

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Post: #70
Re: Body mass index
My height is 1.62 M
My weight is 53 Kg.
my BMI is...I don't know what that is and I don't care. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)