Login:
or Register
|
Body mass index
|
|
07-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Post: #51
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
LOL
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
11-04-2009, 02:44 AM
Post: #52
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
My BMI is 16.1
It used to be around 17 if I remember right. But I grew an inch and a half this year (happy im still growing seeing as im 15) and for some reason everytime I weigh myself I'm always 3 pounds lighter than I used to be (probably because I'm taking more dance classes this year.) <br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br /> ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
11-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Post: #53
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
Eat more xD
You look normal in your pics (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
11-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Post: #54
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
You look thin in your pictures but not too underweight. Are you a little small in height?
![]() |
|||
|
11-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Post: #55
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
I'm 17.922, lol.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
11-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Post: #56
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
Why is everyone so thin O_O
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
12-04-2009, 01:49 AM
Post: #57
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
I am 19.1
|
|||
|
12-04-2009, 02:12 AM
Post: #58
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Body mass index
(11-04-2009 11:18 PM)Ahmed link Wrote:Why is everyone so thin O_O I'm not xD Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
12-04-2009, 02:48 AM
Post: #59
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Body mass index
(11-04-2009 11:18 PM)Ahmed link Wrote:Why is everyone so thin O_OBecause I eat only 2 meals a day, i skip lunch or dinner a lot, i just don't get hungry. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
12-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Post: #60
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Body mass index
(12-04-2009 02:48 AM)â»Recycle!â» link Wrote:[quote author=Ahmed link=topic=5585.msg208535#msg208535 date=1239488337]Because I eat only 2 meals a day, i skip lunch or dinner a lot, i just don't get hungry. [/quote] I do the same xD I used to do it because I wanted to lose weight.. but after I reached my target weight I sorta got used to it (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 5I25.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/5I25.gif)
![[Image: XRFP.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/XRFP.gif)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)