Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fasting.
04-09-2008, 04:51 AM
Post: #41
Re: Fasting.
i become more religious around christmas and easter and lent and all. the rest of the year, i prefer to talk about religion only with people i know, or in catechism.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Post: #42
Re: Fasting.
(02-09-2008 11:07 PM)๒lคςк รђєєק link Wrote:[quote author=a }{ m e d link=topic=3299.msg126991#msg126991 date=1220372270]
[quote author=๒lคςк รђєєק link=topic=3299.msg126600#msg126600 date=1220288084]
I don't wanna put any religious in here.
But has anyone fasted?
It's when you don't eat after sunrise and you can eat after the sunsets.
I'm fasting right now Big Grin!
My head hurts though o.0
I'm fasting too Big Grin

It's like what ๒lคςк รђєєק said for Muslims, we stop eating before sunrise by some time, and eat right after Sunset.
[/quote]
Yep what ahmed said. Are you a muslim?
I know a few people whose from Egypt and they're not Muslim.
It's not that you can't eat meat silly Paul.
It's when you don't eat at all. you don't give up one of your favorite dishes it's where you give up all of your meals for a day.
It's for religious purposes,and it's suppose to make you realize that you should be thankful,because we experience what's it like to be poor. you know not have any food.

I'm only going to fast on the weekends. because I won't be able to study well during school days.
But God Bless you Ahmed Big Grin
P.s my name is Pixie Wink
[/quote]
Hey pixie Smile
Yep I'm Muslim. Not all Egyptians are Muslim, but they mostly are. There are quite alot of Christians.
Are you Muslim, Pixie?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 04:34 AM
Post: #43
Re: Fasting.
i think my teacher is muslim. she covers her hair and shes from turkey. Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Post: #44
Re: Fasting.
(05-09-2008 04:34 AM)снаήεłѕ ιήѕомnιатιс link Wrote:i think my teacher is muslim. she covers her hair and shes from turkey. Smile
Ya, Turkey is a Muslim country.. so it's most likely she is.. Smile
What does she teach you?  Big Grin

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Post: #45
Re: Fasting.
No offence to people, i dislike some turks

not all,

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Post: #46
Re: Fasting.
It's understandalbe.

You can dislike some people of a certain race, but not dislike them all.

I work with a guy who is Mexican, and we were discussing how HE even hates some mexicans, lol

I myself hate everyone equally ;p  ROFL

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 01:03 AM
Post: #47
Re: Fasting.
haha niice XD
but yes i completely agree
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 04:38 AM
Post: #48
Re: Fasting.
I dont fast really. but once when i was tryin to lose some weight I ate like only 700 cals a day. Funny i never really felt hungry and my appetite has gone down.

ME DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />F U DJ KHALED!!
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 04:54 AM
Post: #49
Re: Fasting.
(05-09-2008 09:27 PM)Majick link Wrote:It's understandalbe.

You can dislike some people of a certain race, but not dislike them all.

I work with a guy who is Mexican, and we were discussing how HE even hates some mexicans, lol

I myself hate everyone equally ;p  ROFL
im like that too.
i dislike some mexicans because theyre immigrants and they try to act better than the people who live here, um... legally. {blink}
but theres some really nice ones i know. Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 05:05 AM
Post: #50
Re: Fasting.
i have a kid in my grade taht is flat out racist!
he says that ALL Mexicans should be shot down in the airport{!}
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)