Login:
or Register
|
Skinny and Obese
|
|
23-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
Well I found it, it's bad quality, basically I screencaped online scans from the Games for Windows magazine The rest of it can be found here: http://www.infinitesims.com/content/view/931/797/1/2/
![]() ![]() ![]() My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation! |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
[glow=yellow,2,300]WOW! Thanx, that's really useful![/glow]
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 03:34 PM)sim3dudeno1 link Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300]WOW! Thanx, that's really useful![/glow] You're welcome!!! My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation! |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
Yay! That girl version looks a lot better, because I'm a girl and on the guy scale I would say I am a 3 in the top half and a 5 in the bottom half, but with the girl scale I would say that I am that very last 1. I hope they have a height scale too.
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
I'm between 2 and 3, I think. I love the different degrees of body types!
Hey, do you guys think they'll have different hights as well? |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
i wnt ice ccccccccccrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm in the game and eat out of trash can for dum logs people get fat from icecream the there shall be vegiterian ice cream and cake to make u skinta
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
it is being speculated whether they'll have heights. i hope so, though. i don't see why they wouldn't... it can't be much harder to make than weights and muscles.
Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3.
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
im like a bit thinner than #1 im like really skinny but not stick like im like curvy/skinny idk
~bcool<br /> ![]() <br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
oh i just saw the pic with the girls im # 1
~bcool<br /> ![]() <br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Skinny and Obese
I'm a bit fat but I'm not obese. I prefer thin sims but I will probably make larger sims in TS3 because there is more options
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: weightchart1-4.jpg]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/Scorpion_3110/weightchart1-4.jpg)
![[Image: weightchart5-7.jpg]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/Scorpion_3110/weightchart5-7.jpg)
![[Image: weightchart8-11.jpg]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/Scorpion_3110/weightchart8-11.jpg)

![[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]](http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7233/signature1edit4efo7.jpg)