Login:
or Register
|
Fasting.
|
|
03-09-2008, 01:51 AM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
Well niether do I cause my parents didn't raise me like that.
|
|||
|
03-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
mine didnt either
|
|||
|
03-09-2008, 03:22 AM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Fasting.
(02-09-2008 05:05 PM)Majick link Wrote:[quote author=à¹à¹à¸£tยгà¹Ñ๠гà¸à¹Ñภà¹.๠link=topic=3299.msg126701#msg126701 date=1220304461] I believe Lent is when you give up something you REALLY enjoy for a period of time (My fiance's father is catholic, and he gave up sweets for Lent this year). [/quote] im catholic too. i love lent. during lent, i gave up chocolate, and i didnt break the promise until lent ended. i was so proud of myself.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
03-09-2008, 03:22 AM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
YAY CHANEL!!!
![]() i couldnt do that i need twix or snickers |
|||
|
03-09-2008, 03:23 AM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
its not that hard.
you just have to have a sense of self-control. ![]() i didnt even have that much chocolate at the time, either, so it wasnt like i could have any no matter what. xD [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
03-09-2008, 03:24 AM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
i think i might give up pop
its gonna be hard XD |
|||
|
03-09-2008, 03:24 AM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
pop = soda, right?
wouldnt be hard for me. i HATE pop/soda. [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
03-09-2008, 04:23 AM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
Wow...I haven't had soda in a LONG time...I just realised that.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
03-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
really?
i dont have it often so i will also give up sweets |
|||
|
03-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Fasting.
I don't fast or anything. I'm probably one of the most nonreligious people you'd ever meet. I don't even do it for nonreligious reasons. Besides, if I were to choose something to give up, I don't know what I'd choose because I barely eat junk food so I'd have to give up healthy food and I don't want to do that!
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



