Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pre-Ordering TheSims3
22-04-2009, 04:09 AM
Post: #21
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
lol
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Post: #22
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
Put all the sims in the house in one room take away the door and put those little fire thingys that come with The Sims 2 Nightlife and everntually the room will catch fire :O

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Post: #23
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
Brilliant!  LOL

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Post: #24
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
idk how i do it lol  {rolleyes}

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2009, 01:47 AM
Post: #25
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
wow, you know what, with sims having some form of Artificial Intelligence (proven because they will crawl out of pools when they realize that your removing the ladder is a death wish on them) TS3 will just challenge our warped minds to find more creative ways to kill sims.  Quite frankly merely locking a sim in a room seems kinda boring...I can't wait to see what methods of killing I can come up with

...of course I have nice sims and love some of them.  I just kill them when I am bored and want to do something I don't ordinarilly do.  I'm don't really go out of my way to kill sims lol!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2009, 01:49 AM
Post: #26
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
but its kind of sad though
because i was thinking, as usual all the sims that i have
created and then deleted without and pain or sorrow
how must they feel when you delete them?
they do have children and stuff
lol im all getting emotional
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2009, 01:53 AM
Post: #27
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
I feel like that with the sims I like too...they are almost my extended family lol!  I just kill off the "undesireables" otherwise known as the irritating sims that make my favorite sims lives miserable.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2009, 02:05 AM
Post: #28
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
yes i know
i delete them
they seem annoying to me
but its still sad
I wonder if God feels like this with us
well, if he does exist...
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2009, 02:07 AM
Post: #29
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
hmmm, I hope not!  This is why I am not a god...I would probably seem cruel just because I get bored. 

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2009, 02:10 AM
Post: #30
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
i just play them as a player
just control them
but sometimes i wish for more interactions with sims
like in my previous sim family, i miss them
they had one older daughter and two twin daughters
they were all in their teens
and i wanted for the older sister and twin sister
to be against their other twin sister who was a nerd, a knowledge sim
but it didint work
they still talked like nothing!
that got me pissed!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)