Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fasting.
02-09-2008, 03:42 AM
Post: #21
Re: Fasting.
can someone please answer my question? Tongue
what religion does this!?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Post: #22
Re: Fasting.
people from India i think
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Post: #23
Re: Fasting.
(01-09-2008 10:27 PM)๔เรtยг๒є๔ гค๓єภ ๏.๏ link Wrote:we do that during lent, i think.
no meat, er something. ill have to look it up. but we dont do anything hardcore...

I believe Lent is when you give up something you REALLY enjoy for a period of time (My fiance's father is catholic, and he gave up sweets for Lent this year).

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Post: #24
Re: Fasting.
I did it one year with soda pop,
probably the one time.
I went to a church of england school for 5 years, but im so unreligious :|

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Post: #25
Re: Fasting.
(01-09-2008 05:54 PM)๒lคςк รђєєק link Wrote:I don't wanna put any religious in here.
But has anyone fasted?
It's when you don't eat after sunrise and you can eat after the sunsets.
I'm fasting right now Big Grin!
My head hurts though o.0
I'm fasting too Big Grin

It's like what ๒lคςк รђєєק said for Muslims, we stop eating before sunrise by some time, and eat right after Sunset.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2008, 11:07 PM
Post: #26
Re: Fasting.
(02-09-2008 05:17 PM)a }{ m e d link Wrote:[quote author=๒lคςк รђєєק link=topic=3299.msg126600#msg126600 date=1220288084]
I don't wanna put any religious in here.
But has anyone fasted?
It's when you don't eat after sunrise and you can eat after the sunsets.
I'm fasting right now Big Grin!
My head hurts though o.0
I'm fasting too Big Grin

It's like what ๒lคςк รђєєק said for Muslims, we stop eating before sunrise by some time, and eat right after Sunset.
[/quote]
Yep what ahmed said. Are you a muslim?
I know a few people whose from Egypt and they're not Muslim.
It's not that you can't eat meat silly Paul.
It's when you don't eat at all. you don't give up one of your favorite dishes it's where you give up all of your meals for a day.
It's for religious purposes,and it's suppose to make you realize that you should be thankful,because we experience what's it like to be poor. you know not have any food.

I'm only going to fast on the weekends. because I won't be able to study well during school days.
But God Bless you Ahmed Big Grin
P.s my name is Pixie Wink

Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Post: #27
Re: Fasting.
(01-09-2008 05:54 PM)๒lคςк รђєєק link Wrote:It's when you don't eat at all. you don't give up one of your favorite dishes it's where you give up all of your meals for a day.

It depends on the TYPE of fasting.

Some religions you fast a full day, some you fast between certain hours, and others you give up a particular food for a period of time.

Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Post: #28
Re: Fasting.
cool Smile
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 01:19 AM
Post: #29
Re: Fasting.
(02-09-2008 03:42 AM)снаήεłѕ ιήѕомnιатιс link Wrote:can someone please answer my question? Tongue
what religion does this!?

Well my religion does that and i'm mormon, and we only fast on the first sunday of the month just until church is over, not anything extreme like what Cassie and others do.
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 01:50 AM
Post: #30
Re: Fasting.
i dont fast {no}
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)