Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another Cinderella Story
17-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Post: #21
Re: Another Cinderella Story
He's not 20, he's 26. He's 10 years older than she is.

Yes, they do kiss. Check the first post in this thread for a picture. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2008, 04:46 AM
Post: #22
Re: Another Cinderella Story
I don't really care that much now...I mean little kids may not even know or care about the age difference anyway, I know as a kid I didn't.  I don't really think its a huge deal and if Selena Gomez is willing to act opposite him, whatever.  I think this isn't that big a deal personally.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Post: #23
Re: Another Cinderella Story
Are you feeling okay, Laura? I picked up recently that you're not feeling great? Or am I just being weird?

And I know it doesn't matter anymore, it's just disturbing is all. I thought this topic was sunk and that was that but it came back to the first page again. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Post: #24
Re: Another Cinderella Story
ya, I'm fine...I've been really busy lately but I'm fine so idk where that came from lol!  I do agree though that this age difference is disturbing but the movie producers obviously don't care so I'll just get used to it.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2008, 05:15 AM
Post: #25
Re: Another Cinderella Story
(17-08-2008 10:27 AM)Cassie link Wrote:That's fine though, it's only 3 years, there's almost 3 years between me and my boyfriend, and besides they're still teens.

The point I was trying to make is, he's a man and she's a kid. I know it's a movie but it doesn't make what is happening imaginary. They could have found someone just a bit younger, you know?
legally speaking, joe is a man too. and legally speaking, demi is a kid.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Post: #26
Re: Another Cinderella Story
I know, but 18 and 15 isn't exactly 'OMG'-ness to me. That's just totally normal. If I heard my friend (we're like Selena's age so it makes sense) was dating a 26-year-old we would all be gossiping in shock horror at my school because it's freaking weird. I know they are not dating, I'm just trying to get it across. However it doesn't really matter now, so *hopes this thread sinks*.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2008, 01:40 AM
Post: #27
Re: Another Cinderella Story
well i guess "jemi" would make sense. girls are really 2 years ahead of boys in maturity. so really, if demi dated someone her age, he would mentally be about 14. so joe is good for her. {yes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)