Login:
or Register
|
Another Cinderella Story
|
|
29-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Another Cinderella Story
Okay, this is random but you know when you get those days when you find yourself looking at really random stuff online? Like, I do that every day, but... I was looking up Selena Gomez on IMDB and it said she was doing a sequel to 2004's A Cinderella Story. I mean, you guys probably know all about his movie but I didn't. If you didn't then it's coming out this September... So anyway, I was nosying at it, and Selena plays Mary (Cinderella) and Drew Seeley plays Joey (what's-his-name... the Prince guy...). Which, um, is great and all, but... um, well, I have to agree with someone on IMDB. Disney is totally promoting pedophilia here... Drew Seeley is 26 (born 1982) and Selena is 16 (born 1992). Ten years people! I know films may have done things like this before, but come on, this is Disney! And the whole film revolves around their romance. And I know it's just a movie but still. It's kind of... bleh.
I just wanted people to know how slightly disturbed I am. And I'm bored. {mellow} Look at this too... Clicky. Okay I now give you permission to randomise this topic with junk. Beware I can break the spell if I want to! {wizard} ![]() |
|||
|
29-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Another Cinderella Story
I agree that the ages should be closer, selena gomez is really pretty but they should have gotten a guy closer to her age. That's sad I think, ten years is a big difference.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
29-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Another Cinderella Story
i dont care about the age difference; since selena gomez is in it I HAVE TO SEE IT!!!
shes awesome!! shes hispanic like me {woot} SG is the girl in my signature and avatar. [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
29-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Another Cinderella Story
Haha, I know, I like Selena too. But he's a man and she's still just a kid. It's wrong of Disney to cast someone so old for the role. It's gross. But Selena dances in it! It looks like an interesting movie...
![]() |
|||
|
29-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Another Cinderella Story
its just a movie
and i dont think its even a disney movie...
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
29-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Another Cinderella Story
If Selena was 20 and Drew were 30, I'd feel different about it. I KNOW it's a movie. But that doesn't mean that what happens in the movie is imaginary, you know? A LOT of people have been complaining because it just isn't... right. Even if she were 18 it'd feel neater... she's not even a legal adult. She only just turned 16 this month. That's like someone telling me to make out with a 25-year-old for the camera even though I'm 15.
BUT, I just watched the trailer, it looks awesome. Drew is looking fine for 26... {blush}
![]() |
|||
|
29-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Another Cinderella Story
i agree with Cass, that's kinda gross. Eww, much? Maybe cast another guy! {rolleyes}
|
|||
|
29-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Another Cinderella Story
well its too late cuz i think the movie is already filmed ...
anyways have you noticed selena is doing a lot of princessy stuff? princess protection program with demi lovato, and now this! [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
30-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Another Cinderella Story
{rolleyes}
In olden dya, 12 year olld girls got married. That's extreme. Besides, i'd make out with a 23 year old girl, anytime! Joking!
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
30-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Another Cinderella Story
Oh Adam {rolleyes}.
Anyway, as long as there's no actually feeling in the kisses, i'm fine with it, you know? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)
and i dont think its even a disney movie...
Drew is looking fine for 26... {blush}


![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)
