Login:
or Register
|
Pregnancy
|
|
19-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Pregnancy
(19-07-2008 05:07 PM)â¼ÑÑαиÑÅ ÑоиαÑâ¼ link Wrote:[quote author=chelikins link=topic=2757.msg102531#msg102531 date=1216444812]awesome idea! i will start working on the babybook right now. maybe i should do it on livejournal? and yeah another awesome idea, i should totally make them again in TS3! [/quote] Glad I could help !! {yes} (19-07-2008 02:47 PM)à®â¥Â¢Î±ÑÑÎ¹Ñ âα ÑιмÑÑÑÑâ¥à® link Wrote:I love the pregnancy! I'm so happy to hear that there is going to me some more focus on that! It's one of the only really positive points I've read about the game from the fan event so far. I agree.. I forgot they said what the mother does during pregnancy will effect the baby.. hmmmm |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
i cant wait to hear what bambi has to say
|
|||
|
19-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
Ahh same here :]
I want lots of news about babies and toddlers and pretty much everything. I'm not picky haha. -Kenya My social life will cease to exist in June. |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
me to!!
|
|||
|
19-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
If there isn't a hospital doctor visits would be cool.
I dislike how the only difference in TS2 when their pregnant is they get fatter and can't do anything. Haha. If they are going to be confined to the house, there should be some things of interest going on. -Kenya My social life will cease to exist in June. |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
like a surprize baby shower and if she gets to scared her water could break {ohmy} that would be a night to remember
|
|||
|
19-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
Lmao, well, I don't think it works like that but that would be interesting xD
-Kenya My social life will cease to exist in June. |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
I love the Idea of a baby shower
Tay |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
a baby shower sounds great
and if you have NL pregnent sim can go to other lots and work if they drive there in TS2 pregnent women only got fatter and their energy and hunger needs decreased faster <br /> ![]() <br /> |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
the energy decreases bothered me a lot
i hope they have a maxmotives cheat in TS3 [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: event.png]](http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;459/st/20090220/e/the+sims+3+comes+out%21%21%21/dt/7/k/f8ce/event.png)