Login:
or Register
|
Pregnancy
|
|
19-07-2008, 05:52 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Pregnancy
Yea!! Bambi says there will be more play centered around the pregnancy!! I think that is awesome!! Wonder in what ways??
Will we get the chance for an unexpected pregnancy? Will it last longer than three days? |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 06:10 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
i think it will still last for three days. or at least i hope it will. i always speed up the pregnancies cause i can never wait to see the little babies!
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 06:16 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
LOL... yea the little buggers
|
|||
|
19-07-2008, 06:17 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
i have these two sims who make the most beautiful babies, i have hundreds of pictures if you want to see some
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 06:20 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
You will have to make a thread and call it Chanel's babybook!!
Are ou going to recreate the couple for sims 3? |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
I think it would be kinda cool, to get an unexpected pregnancy, but at the same time annoying. Because, if you are planning to do other things, then suddenly a baby comes along, and you have to wait for 3 sim days (shorter, or longer, I don't know this yet!
) and then you have to wait for it to grow up and stuff... I think it will bring complications! {lol}-'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Pregnancy
(19-07-2008 12:10 PM)BlondBimbo⢠link Wrote:I think it would be kinda cool, to get an unexpected pregnancy, but at the same time annoying. Because, if you are planning to do other things, then suddenly a baby comes along, and you have to wait for 3 sim days (shorter, or longer, I don't know this yet! Complications just make it sound more realistic, haha. Maybe it will be optional? :/ I hope it will stay 3 days, I can barely wait that long anyways. But with TS3 I'm going to try and be more patient and use less speed cheats, heh. You know what I could use? A new siggy. I wonder who around here makes really cool ones? Hahaa ;] -Kenya! My social life will cease to exist in June. |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Pregnancy
(19-07-2008 12:20 PM)killerkenya link Wrote:[quote author=BlondBimbo⢠link=topic=2757.msg102564#msg102564 date=1216465812] Complications just make it sound more realistic, haha. Maybe it will be optional? :/ I hope it will stay 3 days, I can barely wait that long anyways. But with TS3 I'm going to try and be more patient and use less speed cheats, heh. You know what I could use? A new siggy. I wonder who around here makes really cool ones? Hahaa ;] -Kenya! [/quote] Haha. ![]() I'm going to work on it as soon as I can! -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
Haha, sorry, I said that before I read the other thread xD
I'm not trying to pester you, promise, haha. I definitely wanna hear some news about the pregnancy though. I wonder what the big deal is? :] -Kenya My social life will cease to exist in June. |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
I love the pregnancy! I'm so happy to hear that there is going to me some more focus on that! It's one of the only really positive points I've read about the game from the fan event so far.
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)

![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)