Login:
or Register
|
Body mass index
|
|
06-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
It's probably safe to say that I fall into the Underweight category though.
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
Boo, you whores.
So far me and Ahmed are the only ones clever enough to know our own BMIs.
![]() |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:33 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Body mass index
(06-04-2009 11:32 PM)Cassie ã¡ link Wrote:Boo, you whores. {ohmy} Edit that! XD [center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
BAN!
XD I kid. Coming Soon... |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
Don't go THERE again! I have experienced a ban before. No fun!
![]() Somebody post their BMI's... I feel watched... ![]() |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Body mass index
(06-04-2009 11:35 PM)Cassie ã¡ link Wrote:Don't go THERE again! I have experienced a ban before. No fun! Is this Big Brother now? XD Coming Soon... |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
LOl
btw, Cassie you said you've never been banned before! :o LIAR! xD (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Body mass index
(06-04-2009 11:37 PM)Ahmed link Wrote:LOl I was just thinking that! Zomgggg Coming Soon... |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
I forgot until Mike mentioned it in here. It wasn't a real ban before, somebody hacked in and banned me...
![]() |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Body mass index
O_O Hmm, how weird.
I've been banned plenty of times before...x[ Coming Soon... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)