Login:
or Register
|
Pre-Ordering TheSims3
|
|
21-04-2009, 04:00 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
yup, that's what I'm doing!
the extra can go into the first EP
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 04:03 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
Well i think i might get the collectors edition just for a few more dollars.
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 04:10 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
For those of us who have purchased the CE, I sure do hope they give us the right box...I mean, I still have me receipt and all but those "extra" items expired last month because of the delay. I'm pretty sure we will still get a RENEWED coupon for the muscle car, etc. I sure hope all of those items are in the CE box...
I can't wait! I'm heading to gamestop first thing. I start summer school (3 classes) May 28th so I'll be looking forward to the 2nd to wind me out of school and work more {clap} New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
i know
hopefully we get the right stuff that sucks im going to be at skool!!! {thumbsdown} but if i have nothing important the next day then i will stay and probably stay playing until night time wow EA has brain washed us we are willing to quite some of our stuff just for a computer game lol |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
i no right!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
21-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
ya, its sad what we are willing to do for our sims lol! but sims definitely allow my natural creativity to have an outlet so it can't be all that bad.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
22-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
yeah
its not bad like if we`re killing, raping, brutally murdering in a game... right? lol |
|||
|
22-04-2009, 12:03 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
no no, of course not...that's life right? lol, that's so sad.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
22-04-2009, 03:14 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
Wow
No, not at all nothing is wrong with that... (party of one) jk lol ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
22-04-2009, 03:52 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Pre-Ordering TheSims3
(22-04-2009 12:02 AM)!!!!Steven!!!! link Wrote:yeah I had a Sim back in the days of TS1 who used to invite people over, place them in a small room, delete the door, and make them starve to death xD His backyard had 8 tombstones in it and every night there would be 2-3 ghosts wandering around xD he was my cerial killer Sim, buahahaha Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)
![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)
![[Image: AMGD.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/AMGD.gif)
![[Image: ByoN.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ByoN.gif)
![[Image: GGsA.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GGsA.gif)
![[Image: GKmV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GKmV.gif)
![[Image: ibb.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/ibb.png)
![[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/render_girl-1-1.png)
![[Image: 6-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/6-1.png)
![[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/Sims3Nieuws045-1.png)