Login:
or Register
|
Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
|
|
10-03-2009, 03:47 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
I completely agree with Suggie and Ahmed, let's stop being so negative
|
|||
|
10-03-2009, 05:01 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
(10-03-2009 03:47 AM)scott link Wrote:I completely agree with Suggie and Ahmed, let's stop being so negative Well, what do you have to say about the wallpapers? {unsure} |
|||
|
10-03-2009, 05:46 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
Why No offence?
lol im new to photoshop, i said what do you guys think. i think i have to self teach me more. Thanks for the reply guys, {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} ![]() <br /><br /> http://www.visesims.net.tc
|
|||
|
10-03-2009, 05:47 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
(10-03-2009 12:56 AM)chanel;ãããã link Wrote:I thought he was a dude O_o i am a dude...... Please Translate my name in my native language ..... ![]() <br /><br /> http://www.visesims.net.tc
|
|||
|
10-03-2009, 05:48 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
(09-03-2009 06:59 PM)AbePwns link Wrote:No offense, but I could do that in Photoshop in under 5 seconds. And none of them are my resolution, but I wouldn't use a Sims 3 wallpaper, anyway. {unsure} and abe, thanks for telling me your feedback helped me alot but, if your offending me in a hate type way then {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} ![]() <br /><br /> http://www.visesims.net.tc
|
|||
|
10-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
Just because anyone could do this in ''5 seconds'' doesn't mean it's lost it's value. It's still pretty.
He posted this here to show his work,not to get all this negative feedback. He thinks theyre awesome,so lets keep it that way. {yes} ![]() <br /> ![]() |
|||
|
10-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
(10-03-2009 05:48 AM)ÐÑлиÑÑ Îίμαι:) link Wrote:[quote author=AbePwns link=topic=5153.msg182694#msg182694 date=1236621577] and abe, thanks for telling me your feedback helped me alot but, if your offending me in a hate type way then {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} [/quote] No, I was definitely not trying to be mean, or negative. I just gave you my opinion. I make graphics all the time, and I never want people to sugar-coat anything, I want the honest truth. ![]() I'm not saying they're ugly; they aren't. I just wouldn't use them. |
|||
|
10-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
They're good for a beginner, and It's so good that you could use one for a avatar.
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
10-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
(10-03-2009 05:47 AM)ÐÑлиÑÑ Îίμαι:) link Wrote:[quote author=chanel;ãããã link=topic=5153.msg182734#msg182734 date=1236642991] i am a dude...... Please Translate my name in my native language ..... [/quote] I tried Google Translate but it didn't work. It's Greek, right? [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
10-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Sims3 Wallpapers EVER!
I don't think he literally means translate his name.
In different languages, you just can't think like an english speaker, you have to think outside the box. Probably Julzz can be a boy name or nick wherever he's from. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]](https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oJMAPDOYoi8/SZ41Amn3HyI/AAAAAAAAAKM/MF4WmwC6KWI/S760/visesims+logo.jpg)

![[Image: xtinie222.png]](http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o85/ladynina9/xtinie222.png)
![[Image: we2.png]](http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o85/ladynina9/we2.png)
