Login:
or Register
|
Pregnancy
|
|
19-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Pregnancy
(19-07-2008 02:47 PM)à®â¥Â¢Î±ÑÑÎ¹Ñ âα ÑιмÑÑÑÑâ¥à® link Wrote:I love the pregnancy! I'm so happy to hear that there is going to me some more focus on that! It's one of the only really positive points I've read about the game from the fan event so far. I agree! I can't wait to see what's in store for us ![]() -Kenya My social life will cease to exist in June. |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
I hope they have different belly sizes. I also hope they get cravings, and moodswings. I do know that what the mother does during pregnancy affects the traits of the baby Sim she is carrying.
![]() |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
Yeah, I really liked that part when I first read it! I was like: YAY {clap}
-'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
I hope they have doctor visits and due dates {clap}
Tay |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Pregnancy
(19-07-2008 02:58 PM)à®â¥Â¢Î±ÑÑÎ¹Ñ âα ÑιмÑÑÑÑâ¥à® link Wrote:I hope they have different belly sizes. I also hope they get cravings, and moodswings. I do know that what the mother does during pregnancy affects the traits of the baby Sim she is carrying. Ahh! I know, how exciting! We're going to be totally surprised with each baby! Cravings and mood swings could be interesting, but I would feel bad for the expecting father Sim, hehe. -Kenya My social life will cease to exist in June. |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Pregnancy
(19-07-2008 03:05 PM)brmamitay link Wrote:I hope they have doctor visits and due dates {clap}more like due hours... and cravings and mood swings will be great i can't wait to see TS3 babies s <br /> ![]() <br /> |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
I hope the babies don't look the same... and they do need to cry more often. They're so EASY to look after. Too easy.
![]() |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
yea due hours lol. Yea they due need to cry more, and wear clothing.
Tay |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pregnancy
we need more interactions with babies
all you have to do is feed and change their diaper like 2 times a day and the rest of the time you can just leave them in the crib also i find it very annoying that when it's time for babies to grow into toddlers one adult/teen in the housegold constantly stop what it's doing goes over and just holds the baby <br /> ![]() <br /> |
|||
|
19-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Pregnancy
(19-07-2008 06:20 AM)chelikins link Wrote:You will have to make a thread and call it Chanel's babybook!!awesome idea! i will start working on the babybook right now. maybe i should do it on livejournal? and yeah another awesome idea, i should totally make them again in TS3! [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)
![[Image: event.png]](http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;459/st/20090220/e/the+sims+3+comes+out%21%21%21/dt/7/k/f8ce/event.png)