Login:
or Register
|
Summerland
|
|
12-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Summerland
(12-05-2008 05:31 PM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=2qewl4u link=topic=2030.msg56510#msg56510 date=1210581711] Please, PLEASE don't tell me he's gay... please, no. He isn't, I hate whoever started this, the poor thing. {no} [/quote]well i dunno, he wears makeup, he does his eyebrows.. i dunno but i think he is (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
12-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
No, he's not gay...he's just a "pretty boy." And I hate that. He takes it to the extreme.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
14-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
I feel sorry for him though, he gets judged an awful lot.... just because he is cute and works with Disney.
![]() |
|||
|
14-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
Hm...well, I also think he brings a lot of it on himself. But I won't go into it, here.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
14-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Summerland
(11-05-2008 05:32 PM)Bambilicious. link Wrote:What is it/was it even about? It was about a woman (Lori Loughlin (sp?)) who lived by the ocean and finds out that her sister and brother-in-law have died in a car crash and she has to take care of their 3 children who lived in Kansas. I think. {tongueside} March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
14-05-2008, 11:53 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
Isn't that the name of that actress from Full House?
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
14-05-2008, 11:56 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
Yeah! Same person.
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 12:02 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
Really? I feel bad for her, then...
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
It's not happening for real!
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Summerland
Really? It's not a real story?
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)