Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
24-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Post: #11
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
Wow, I haven't started this yet.  {no}

I've been so interested in other things, but I'll make time sometime this week. Wink

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Post: #12
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
You better xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Post: #13
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
So, I started it today, and they got taken away by the social worker within days. ;_; Maybe I should try the sextupletes challenge instead.

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Post: #14
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
Ooer D:
Don't let that get you down!
The social worker sucks anyway, I boolprop her to death muahaha.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Post: #15
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
I tried deleted her via the force error thing in boolprop, but I still couldn't save. ;_;

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Post: #16
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
Thats too bad D:
I managed to do it once, the challenge that is.
Keep trying!

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Post: #17
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
Oh noes! Try, try again!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Post: #18
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
I'll try again, but I'll have to mute my computer or I'll go mental hearing 7 toddlers crying all at once. xD

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Post: #19
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
haha xD I would too. I usually play the game muted, and listen to music instead.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Post: #20
Re: The Broom Family- Raising Babies Challenge
(28-08-2009 02:12 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:haha xD I would too. I usually play the game muted, and listen to music instead.
I can never do that, I get distracted by the music LOL

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)