Login:
or Register
|
What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
|
|
19-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
aim, diner dash lol
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
19-04-2009, 11:51 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
(17-04-2009 03:11 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=serp3821 link=topic=5699.msg212865#msg212865 date=1239934126] Apple isn't the only retailer of those things. Search around online and you can still find everything you need, even if your model is "old". [/quote] Yeah, I can still go on certain websites and find cases for my crappy iPod: ![]() [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
20-04-2009, 12:10 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
Your iPod is hardly crappy.
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
20-04-2009, 12:11 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
(20-04-2009 12:10 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:Your iPod is hardly crappy.Come see it IRL. If I am too lazy to go into a playlist and song-surf it freezes up after maybe 20 songs and I have to hook it up to a computer. Also the battery only lasts for maybe 4 hours. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: AMGD.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/AMGD.gif)
![[Image: ByoN.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ByoN.gif)
![[Image: GGsA.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GGsA.gif)
![[Image: GKmV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GKmV.gif)
![[Image: ibb.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/ibb.png)
![[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/render_girl-1-1.png)
![[Image: 6-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/6-1.png)
![[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/Sims3Nieuws045-1.png)

![[Image: 1010104397.jpg]](http://content.etilize.com/images/300/1010104397.jpg)
![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)

![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)