Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
16-04-2009, 03:52 AM
Post: #1
What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
Mine is the Classics, Translator,MoodTouch, Currency, Flashlight, AnnoyATeen, Myspace, Photobucket, Shazam, Photo Daily, Backgrounds
yours? Smile
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 03:58 AM
Post: #2
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
I just got my iPod touch like several days ago so I have yet to look at all the apps. ATM I only have free apps Wink

Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 04:53 AM
Post: #3
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
I don't have either, but im always messing with my friends. The facebook app is a must! I also like the one where you hit moles and the style.com app.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 09:06 AM
Post: #4
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
Shazam is genius and TwitterFon is very handy as is the Facebook app. iFooty also is very good and Tioti TV+ is essential!

My top game apps are Taptatop (personal favorite), Virtual Pool, Zombieville, FlightControl, Wolfenstien, iDracula, Galcon and WordFu. Very handy gaming on the iPhone when you are looking after a 6 week old baby!

Best pointless app is probably iSteam.

AppSniper has also saved me lots of money by letting me know when apps I like are on sale!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Post: #5
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
Grand Lite

A free mini piano, how awesome!
It's useful for channeling my musicalness when there isn't a gorge piano nearby. xD

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Post: #6
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
iPhones and iTouches sound like great fun

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 02:14 AM
Post: #7
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
(16-04-2009 09:15 PM)Ahmed link Wrote:iPhones and iTouches sound like great fun
Yeah, i screwed up and got a nano RIGHT before they released the touches ;_;

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 03:06 AM
Post: #8
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
(17-04-2009 02:14 AM)☮ɑɴɴɑʟɪcɪous☮ link Wrote:Yeah, i screwed up and got a nano RIGHT before they released the touches ;_;

Checking MacRumors will help prevent that. Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 03:08 AM
Post: #9
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
i know i hate it when it happens!
i get mad that in Apple
you can`t get the old stuff
you have to get the  new stuff
i mean by lets say, when the original iPhone came out
they had its cases, etc.
then when the iPhone 3G came out
they took all of the original iPhone stuff
and took out the new iPhone 3G items
that gets me mad about APPLE! >:-(
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Post: #10
Re: What your favorite App for the iPhone or iPod touch?
(17-04-2009 03:08 AM)serp3821 link Wrote:i mean by lets say, when the original iPhone came out
they had its cases, etc.
then when the iPhone 3G came out
they took all of the original iPhone stuff
and took out the new iPhone 3G items
that gets me mad about APPLE! >:-(

Apple isn't the only retailer of those things. Search around online and you can still find everything you need, even if your model is "old".

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)