Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
List of the complete 32 Lifetime wishes
11-03-2009, 01:48 AM
Post: #11
Re: List of the complete 32 Lifetime wishes
A Jack of all Trades is someone who is talented in many areas. One of those people who can pick up any hobby and be good at it.

My social life will cease to exist in June.
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2009, 01:54 AM
Post: #12
Re: List of the complete 32 Lifetime wishes
I've always thought that buying uber-expensive clothes, because they have written the name of a famous fashion designer on them or a brand with golden-glitter-sparkling letters, etc... is stupid and pointless. No matter how fugly they are, those clothes are made by that en-vogue creator and wearing them makes you 'cool'. {lol}

Clothes don't have to be expensive for me to like them. I'm very happy if I find something I love at a low price. It saves money for more pretty stuff and I can look around happily that I still have money left and I can afford it. Smile

Today, alot of money are spent for the impression on the eyes of others. These rich kids just have no personality.


I'm sorry, but saying something like that is just flat out stereotyping. Yes, it's pointless to buy expensive clothes, but it makes some people happy. I'm sure there are tons of people out there judging you for buying the Sims, saying it's pointless to buy a life-simulation game. Buying expensive clothes does not immediately make someone stupid or shallow.

It's nice that you don't buy expensive clothes, but don't take that to just mean you can go around judging other people and stereotyping rich kids as having no personality. We could use more acceptance in the world, and less judgment.

Also, the kind of people you're talking about make up such a small percentage of the people out there that it's so pointless to make fun of them. Make fun of worse people. Like neo-Nazis. Or bullies.

More on topic, I don't like big Sims houses either because my computer has trouble with that  {unsure}
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)