Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
08-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Post: #41
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
(08-05-2008 10:27 PM)Majick link Wrote:Well, if they cut His funeral from the movie, they'll have several hundred-thousand letters of hate waiting for them in the morning.

So much more than just a funeral goes on, there's another huge turning point with Harry and Ginny, as well as Ron and Hermione (won't say more than that) that if you cut even the fact that they're at a Funeral from the movie ... it'll be like ... wtf? You know?

I definitely agree...about all of that! Smile Especially the second part...I didn't even think of that, really. In all honesty, they should just make a 6 hour movie including every last (interesting) detail in the book. I wouldn't mind. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Post: #42
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
The funeral is the point Ron and Hermione matured and stopped fidgeting around their relationship and accepted they love each other, even if they don't say this vocally. I adored this part of the scene, too.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Post: #43
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
Same here. Smile I love turning points. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Post: #44
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
His funeral is an important part of the series, and it will leave fans upset andannoyed because they didn't give him his proper respect. He's like, one of the most important characters, you cant sack him as soon as he dies!
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Post: #45
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
Well, I wouldn't say it's the most important part, but's it IS very important. And he does deserve that respect.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 02:54 AM
Post: #46
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
no way. they will get hate mail for that. {cursing}
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Post: #47
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
Much more than hate mail, I'm sure. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Post: #48
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
I will honestly go and punch David Yates or whoever made this ridikulus (Tongue) desicion.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Post: #49
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
Hehe, love it. Wink

And I would definitely help you. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)