Login:
or Register
|
No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
|
|
07-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
To you HP fans out there (you know who you are), can you believe this? I am not comfirming this, it is just something that I read. Apparently, they are going to cut [glow=black,70]Dumbledore[/glow]'s funeral in HBP! If they even DARE do this, I swear down I will burn WB to shreads! This is just not right, and as you can see, I am very angry to even hear such a thing. And I already cried... so if it's actually true (let's hope not) I am going to be crying rivers. Seriously.
Source: here. And before you start doubting this source, I would just like to say, they were right about the scene they added where the [glow=black,70]Burrow burns down[/glow] so it makes me wonder... :'( :'( :'( ![]() |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
No. That's all I have to say to that. No way are they going to do that.
There will be an angry mod outside their studio if they even attempt to do such a thing. [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
I know! I am absolutely fuming and I am still leaking tears. He is the [glow=black,80]greatest wizard on Earth[/glow], and yet they still chuck this scene aside like it's nothing? It's the most emotional scene in the book!
![]() |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
I wouldn't mind a four hour movie, as long as they included EVERYTHING IMPORTANT in it. They're just trying to smash it down to 2 and 1/2 hours, and it sucks.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
Yes, but why are they ADDING scenes and taking away vital ones from the book? Have you HEARD what they're going to do to the [glow=black,70]Burrow! I love that place![/glow] I'll be beside myself with tears when that happens. I am not a happy bunny now I have come home to find THIS. >:-(
![]() |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
I feel your pain. I think it's quite inappropriate of them to add scenes that aren't in the book and take out very important scenes that are in the book.
Ugh. I definitely hope it's not true. Or, at least, I hope they change their minds. [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
Well something tells me it is. That site is more reliable than some give it credit for.
![]() |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
I know, I know. But...there's always that last shread of hope that lasts until we actually see it for ourselves.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
We must wait for a confirmation on MN. That's what I am doing.
![]() |
|||
|
07-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: No WAY are they Cutting (YouKnowWho)'s Funeral from HBP!
Oh, alright. That works.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)