Login:
or Register
|
Sickly Days
|
|
17-08-2008, 03:18 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sickly Days
when i get sick i get insanely dizzy, falling over myself, can't see straight, double vision, lmao. thats it.
|
|||
|
17-08-2008, 03:20 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sickly Days
I feel a bit sick right now.
My throat feels tight, and my stomach feels terrible, and painful. Thing is though, I always feel this bad, and yet I never throw up; Its an awful feeling D: [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
17-08-2008, 03:47 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sickly Days
awwww
how sad ![]() (16-08-2008 10:25 PM)à¸à¹à¹Ñг link Wrote:tonsils?!?!?!well getting them removed makes your voice a bit deeper, for some reason. [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
17-08-2008, 03:59 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sickly Days
lol;
its 4am here i normally feel worse when i sleep; so im staying awake thank goodness for all night olympic coverage [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
17-08-2008, 04:44 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sickly Days
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=3052.msg117925#msg117925 date=1218941989] Phelps now has 8 medals! He is now the record holder! I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
17-08-2008, 05:47 AM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sickly Days
Aw, I'm sorry about your experience Chanel! I would have fainted (I'm scared to death of surgery).
Hm, I used to get sick every once in a while, but not lately. But I remember one time, I was feeling really sick to my stomach so I stayed home and my mom didn't believe that I was sick until I got off of the couch to go to bed and my stomach tossed and turned too much to the point I threw up o__o Then my mom believed me. And then another time, I felt really sick at night so I watched Pirates of the Carribean all night long (The 2nd or 3rd one, I forget which) and I barely slept and I ended up getting the stomach flu so I ended up staying home for 2 days along with the whole weekend. And it was easter! I was so sick, I couldn't even get up to change the disk on Charmed o_o Hm, I'm trying to think of sometime where it was funny, but I can't think of one aside from the first one I described, with my mom not believing me lol. [center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
17-08-2008, 06:04 AM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sickly Days
I dont get as sick as i used to...the lastime i got sick was 2 years ago when my stomach was sooo upset and i was on the phone with my boyfriend and he told me to eat alil bit of baking soda...i tried to find ways to avoid of vomiting..and it just wouldnt work..i woke up that day with no reason to be sick..and i threw up..but nothing came out..lol..it felt good to not have that nasty after taste in my mouth
In 2003..this was the worst one...me and my mom was putting up christmas decorations...and my dad cooked some food...after i ate..out of nowhere..my stomach was soo upset..my mom kept telling to eat a peppermint or icecream to settle my upsetness..but it didnt work..first time i threw up in the sic\nk(very little) and the second time in the sink(very little) then the third time..i threw up in my bed and on my carpet floor(a whole lot)...how disgusting..then i felt a 100% better... This last one to me was really funny...i was out of town visiting my sister and her family..this was back in 2000...My dad cooked breakfast..and my sister made fruitsalads and there was a bowl of candy..I just had an apetite of eating and being greedy..i ate sooo much that it felt like i gain a 100 lbs...then i went with my mom and sister to bingo..they left me,my oldest niece and my set of baby twins niece and nephew in the car...I was feeling so dizzy and full...including it was sooo hot...I kept saying 'oo i dont feel soo good.i feel like i gotta throw up..i said that about 4 times...and the funny part was that my niece kept teasing and mimicking the puke sound.and i kept telling her to stop..and she wouldnt stop..then finally i threw up..but i had to hold it in my mouth for a min until someboday had open the door..and all throughout that day i was throwing up...that was really the worst sickness i had... |
|||
|
17-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sickly Days
(17-08-2008 05:47 AM)phoebe91 link Wrote:Aw, I'm sorry about your experience Chanel! I would have fainted (I'm scared to death of surgery).its quite scary, i guess. just depends on what youre having surgery on. [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
